Econo Lodge Denver International Airport
Travelocity
US$168
US$158
Travelocity
All reviewsclose to the airportfree shuttlegreat ratecomfortable roomdenver areaconvenienceproperties
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I stayed her on October 29, 2013 because I had an early flight out of DIA. The hotel is close to the airport and Pena Blvd. is just a few blocks away. The room was very clean. The front desk staff were very professional. The morning I left I realized I had left my jacket in my room and called the front desk right away. I told them what room I was in and if they could save it for me as I would be returning in 7 days. The front desk clerk said no problem and when I arrived back from my trip they had it waiting for me. I was very happy I will stay there again. The breakfast was good and the amenities were nice. Thanks Sleep Inn !

1  Thank JJ81101
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Perfect hotel for Denver lay over. Clean rooms. Adequate breakfast. Frequent shuttle service to airport. It takes about fifteen minutes. Friendly staff. Has a pool and gym, not too bad.Can't get any better than this for the price.

1  Thank Shelly H
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We were here last week. Location was very convenient for the airport and there is a free shuttle. Some restaurants (Outback Steakhouse) are within short walking distances. ROSALBA, the morning Desk-Clerk couldn’t have been more helpful. First of all, when we arrived around noon we could check in immediately. We had no WiFi in our room, but with a few phone calls to the provider she solved all the problems with the free WIFI Connection in our room in one hour.
When we had to drop off our car at the Dollar rental car office she immediately sent a shuttle to come and pick us up, only the two of us and directly at the Dollar Office. Great service. Thank’s again Rosalba. I would definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

We had a late arrival and an early flight out the next morning. We were thankful to find the shuttle service available for the time we needed. The room was clean. Front desk staff was friendly.Bed was comfortable and Dominos delivers.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Had to catch a 8am plane so book this place. Decent place but have everything that a traveler needs: quiet room, free shuttle, free breakfast. You can't expect top-class facilities given the relatively low price: a bit of funny smell in my room, but I am not a light sleeper and I found it ok; limited choice of breakfast and the breads are a bit wet, but I am not super picky and it is ok with me too.

Room Tip: Even the room beside the elevator is ok unless you are a light sleeper.