The front desk agent was very nice and tried to make it a pleasant stay, but the room ruined that. Felt like a fleabag place with transients in stir. Stayed for an hour and then made arrangements elsewhere. Not much to do or see on the outskirts of Denver. Go to the mountains instead. Good for a layover @ DIA w/ shuttle from Crowne Plaza accross the hwy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make the most of your extended stay in the Aurora and Denver areas when you book one of our spacious suites. Crossland Denver Aurora Airport provides the ultimate in comfort for business and leisure travelers, and we even provide pet-friendly* accommodations for guests with four legs. *$15 pet deposit fee required. One pet per room. No pets over 35 lbs. permitted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Crossland Denver - Airport - Aurora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland - Denver/Aurora Hotel Aurora
- Extended Stay America Aurora