Pros: Location is excellent with easy freeway access and a 15 minute drive to the airport. Walmart and Safeway grocery stores within a mile. Close dining and gas stations. Plenty of parking space and clean exterior. Kitchenette was clean well stocked.
Cons: I was a guest for 30 days. In those 30 days I had 2 days without hot water. 3+ nights without wifi. And 2 weeks without housekeeping. Pillows and sheets smelled like an old baseball cap. No bleach is used in the laundry process if there is its not enough. So plan on a shower in the morning cause you smell like you've worked All day when you wake up. High traffic carpet was filthy. Bathroom sink had no water pressure. Cable channels were very limited. And not that the hotel can help this but some o the neighbors were extremely loud.
So like I said, you get what you pay for. Don't expect any bells or whistles, if you are expecting a lot out of your dollar you will be dissappointed. But if your looking for value, and affordable accommodations this place will be fine. The ceiling doesn't leak so you'll stay dry!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make the most of your extended stay in the Aurora and Denver areas when you book one of our spacious suites. Crossland Denver Aurora Airport provides the ultimate in comfort for business and leisure travelers, and we even provide pet-friendly* accommodations for guests with four legs. *$15 pet deposit fee required. One pet per room. No pets over 35 lbs. permitted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Crossland Denver - Airport - Aurora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland - Denver/Aurora Hotel Aurora
- Extended Stay America Aurora