Crossland Denver - Airport - Aurora
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 April 2013

The front desk staff is great! There was some confusion with my hotel that I had booked on Orbitz and I didnt think I was going to be able to stay there and that I would have to call Orbitz to get my money refunded, however the girl running the front desk, Dannyell, got EVERYTHING figured out for me! She worked it out with her boss/manager and was able to get my room situation figured out for the night. She was so sweet and did everything she could to help me out. They are so nice and respectful there. The staff alone made the stay great! The room was okay. My only complaint was that the shower curtains are a little short and water got all over the floor. Besides that, it was a great location, the room was fine, and I enjoyed staying there!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Ashley F
Reviewed 19 February 2013

stayed at this hotel and wow the day crew is way off i want it known that the night crew is what keeps this hotel running has the day crew has no idea what is going on it is always a guessing game on the day shift and what is clean day crew has now idea need help hire someone to clean the price is great but cleaness is not on menu but talk about helping someone the night people even the after hour person is on the right track they go out of te way to help was my pleasure to have stayed there for them abigail and danyell where the best ever they made sure we had clealn towels and told us where to eat the ladies where great !!!!!!!!! and one night key did not work the young man helped us out too!!! hank you so much but has far has the day crew goes they on the other hand did not know was told no reservation was made and then they found it after that we got to are room no towles called desk and was told they would bring us some we left came back still no towels called again told sorry no clean ones they would call us when they where ready,asked a maid for some was told they had no clean ones so how do you run a hotel and no towels in a 24 hour time frame. then trash every where walk ways ,halls slop everywhere i fell that if it was not for the night crew we would have left,there where others who also felt the hotel was not well cleaned and that the day crew ( office) did not kown what was going on with how it should be run,thanks night crew for the stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank baybeez2012
Adrian S, Manager at Crossland Denver - Airport - Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2013

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The issues you described are not acceptable, and we sincerely apologize for your experience. To prevent this from happening again, my team is addressing these issues in each room every day. We are grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels locations in the future. We invite you to contact us at DAU@extendedstay.com if you have any additional comments.

Reviewed 6 February 2013

Pros: Location is excellent with easy freeway access and a 15 minute drive to the airport. Walmart and Safeway grocery stores within a mile. Close dining and gas stations. Plenty of parking space and clean exterior. Kitchenette was clean well stocked.

Cons: I was a guest for 30 days. In those 30 days I had 2 days without hot water. 3+ nights without wifi. And 2 weeks without housekeeping. Pillows and sheets smelled like an old baseball cap. No bleach is used in the laundry process if there is its not enough. So plan on a shower in the morning cause you smell like you've worked All day when you wake up. High traffic carpet was filthy. Bathroom sink had no water pressure. Cable channels were very limited. And not that the hotel can help this but some o the neighbors were extremely loud.

So like I said, you get what you pay for. Don't expect any bells or whistles, if you are expecting a lot out of your dollar you will be dissappointed. But if your looking for value, and affordable accommodations this place will be fine. The ceiling doesn't leak so you'll stay dry!

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank GettinZees
Adrian S, Manager at Crossland Denver - Airport - Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2013

Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience at Crosssland Economy Studio, Denver Aurora location . Providing for your total satisfaction, from the moment you arrive to the moment you depart, is my staff's primary duty. Hearing that we failed in your case is truly disheartening, and for that, I offer you my sincerest apology.Let me assure you that your experience is certainly not typical, and that we have put in place measures to ensure that the type of stay you had won't be repeated. If there is anything you would like to discuss further with us, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at dau@extendedstay.com. I do hope you will give us the honor of having you as a guest again if future travels will bring you into our area.

Reviewed 20 November 2012

I was afraid to take my shoes off - the carpet was very dirty with a spill stain that looked like it was air dried and not cleaned up. The second bed had hair on the sheets, and it looked as if it was not changed. I had an allergic reaction the first night. Desk help did not know what to do when I told them that I was checking out before they opened. My credit card was charged several times. Had to verify they did not overcharge me.

Room Tip: Would not stay here again
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank GoXploring
Adrian S, Manager at Crossland Denver - Airport - Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2012

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with us. In response to your feedback, I would like to mention that our loyalty to our guests is what prompts us to respond to our reviews personally. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I would really appreciate the chance to speak with you. Please contact me at dau@extendedstay.com if you have any additional comments. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 8 September 2012

I'd rather sleep in my car. Disgusting is putting it nicely! There was feces on my toilet paper roll, Im not sure what was in the bed. The window wouldnt lock and as a single female, I did not feel safe here. The room smelled so bad I knew I wouldnt sleep, I checked in and checked right out. If this is what this chain is like then avoid it at all costs.... Im at the Laquinta on Tower road and its worth every extra penny I paid.

Room Tip: If you value your safety do not stay in this neighborhood..
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank HappyCamper7771
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Denver - Airport - Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2012

I recently received a copy of your review of our hotel.  Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post.  Please accept my most sincere apologies.

I do appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns about the cleanliness of your accommodation. First, please know that we have strict quality control standards that are meant to prevent a situation like yours from occurring. Standard cleaning procedures include a thorough cleaning and disinfecting of kitchens and bathrooms. Additionally, prior to making any room available, we inspect it to ensure that our normal procedures have been followed. Given the account you described, there was clearly an unacceptable break down in our regular operations, so I have met with my staff to determine a system for preventing a repeat occurrence.