“Convenient for the right price” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Crossland Denver - Airport - Aurora

Crossland Denver - Airport - Aurora
Ranked #31 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
“Convenient for the right price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

The customer Svc was great the room was clean maybe newer t.v.'s. I got the best value for my money. Many restaurants in the area to choose from. And right off a major high way. I-70 & Chambers. I could not beat that. Found out about washing & drying super convenient. I enjoyed my stay. Will stay again if needed again.

• Stayed March 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Cody, Wyoming
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

I stayed here 1 night at the beginning of September. First the room had no toliet paper and 1 towel for 2 people, since it was a quick stay I didn't say anythign to the frotn desk. however....

I left my jacket in the room, I realized this within 2 hours of my drive back north and called them. They had it and would be happy to ship, great my credit card is on file already is that okay, yes great.

October - Nothing, call them and yup still there it will ship out tomorrow.
2 weeks later - Its still here, and we cannot ship out until we get a fax with your credit card information, okay this is the first time I am hearing about this. so i fax it to them, on 10/15/2013 ( I still have the paper from the transmission!!) I ask the manager to call me with any problems.

November - Still nothing, call them and oh yeah its here will ship tomorrow
December - More of the same.
January - I am basically over it, never mind the jacket was expensive. But I did call still, someone would call me, never happened
February - I finally call again and am told its there will ship tomorrow fedex even!
2 weeks later - No jacket, call and get some story about the person I talked to is no longer there and my jacket is now gone. Wow that took 7 months and NOW my jacket is gone. Ask to speak to a manger, whom is not there, shocking. Will someone please call me. I am told again, tomorrow. Nothing.
Its now been 2 weeks my magic number. These people have my credit card and I still don't have my jacket. Going to cancel it soon and explore my options with the BBB.

Moral of the story, stay the hell away. And maybe harass them with 15 + calls a day if you want to see progress. Worthless.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
      Sleep Quality
Denver, Colorado
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

I do not recommend you stay here, I repeat do not stay here. We were relocated to the Denver area and needed a place to stay for several days. I booked two nights online. It took approximately 50 minutes to check in, I had to ring a phone, wait for an answer and wait again for the clerk to open the door. There was one other customer in front of me. That other customer was a regular and decided to talk about her whole day and the clerk played into it. The other customer was there to pay one months rent, which probably should have taken 15 minutes at the most, it took her nearly 50 minutes. The clerk was slow and I rudely interrupted to get the clerk's attention so we could check in. It was 11 p.m. and we were on the road for 10 hours. Finally, after checking in, the room was filthy, there were blood stains on the comforter and the side of the linens. The floor carpet and tile had dirt. The bathroom sinks and towels had hair (looked like a man's shaving hair) left all over. We were extremely tired and fell asleep anyway. The next day I went to get my money back for the upcoming night's stay and was told it would take 3 to 5 business days to recieve a refund. It's day five and I haven't seen my money yet. We used Priceline and found a hotel, cheaper rated at 3.5 stars and it exceeded our expectations.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Lisa W
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed at crossland studios for 1 night. This is a really dirty hotel.
We where with a group of 3 friends all staying in separate rooms. All rooms had dirty stained sheets on both beds, pillows with stains and really disgusting carpet.

The free wifi is the only upside to this place.

Find an other place.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Denver, Colorado
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2013

I had so many issues with these people, from the ones at the corporate office to the ones at the front desk. I would never stay there again. I would never recommendthis hotel to anyone!!!!! The staff downstairs in the office was so rude everytime I needed something. They ran out of toilet paper everyday. Never clean towels. Laundry room was $2.00 to wash and $2.00 to halfway dry. This whole place was a ripoff!!!!!

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank upset1109
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Denver - Airport - Aurora, responded to this review, 18 December 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize for the experience you had with our front desk employee for being rude and not having toilet paper or clean towels when requested. In response to your feedback, I had a meeting with my staff to address these concerns and to ensure that it does not happen again.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at dau@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013

Be smart don't stay here. If you do you will understand why I say this. Bad bed,, one burner works one stove,,no screen on facuet so sprays all over dog piss on floor dirty greasy dishes ,,, the list never stops

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Carlmaxgeddes
denver, co
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

DO NOT BOOK THIS PLACE!! Confirmation means nothing, you can arrive there and not have a room! Reservation was confirmed online and held with my credit card. I picked up my nephew at 4p from work, when I recieved a phone call from this hotel stating they had moved him to Cherry Creek Location. INSANE!! He has no transportation, and we specifically booked Airport location since he could walk to work from there. The agent on the phone advised me that sometimes they are overbooked. NOT MY PROBLEM. Also advised me he was not the only one moved to another location. Again, NOT MY PROBLEM. I fail to understand how you can CONFIRM a reservation, and upon checkin "after" 3pm, you have NO ROOMS?!! This was unacceptable customer service. I just retired from 29 yrs in the airline business and have NEVER experienced this situation. Its quite frustrating!! I could have gone to this hotel in the morning, anytime, all day to checkin. There should have been some disclaimer about overbookings or the possibility of NOT having a room available if checkin at 3pm..according to Hotel's policy..... I hope they improve reservation policies and STOP inconveniencing potential repeat customers!

Room Tip: Don't waste your time and energy booking this place.