We recently moved back to Denver and have been having a hard time finding an apartment, so we found this place on Hotwire. I'm really glad we didn't pay full price. The ladies in the office were really nice, which was really the only saving grace. They have a policy that you can't get clean towels without turning in the dirty ones, and housekeeping only comes once a week. One person I spoke to actually checked into a dirty room. There's a mini kitchenette, which is nice, but they don't supply any dishes or silverware. We had to go to the Dollar Store to get some, and there's also no Shampoo/Conditioner/Lotion or any toiletries. The pillows were flat and horrible, and the sheets had burn holes in them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make the most of your extended stay in the Aurora and Denver areas when you book one of our spacious suites. Crossland Denver Aurora Airport provides the ultimate in comfort for business and leisure travelers, and we even provide pet-friendly* accommodations for guests with four legs. *$15 pet deposit fee required. One pet per room. No pets over 35 lbs. permitted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Crossland Denver - Airport - Aurora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland - Denver/Aurora Hotel Aurora
- Extended Stay America Aurora