“Clean & friendly”

Hyatt Place Denver Airport
Ranked #6 of 52 Hotels in Aurora
Reviewed 19 May 2012

Great free airport shuttle, driver was very friendly. Front desk was also very friendly and let me check in early. Room was large, comfortable, clean, and quiet. Breakfast was a bit limited, I expect to get you to order something more, but it was fine. Overall a great place and I would stay there again!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 18 May 2012

We spent one night at this hotel while traveling cross country. It was easy to get to from I-76. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was large and clean. Would stay again.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2012

I only had one night here, but I would rank it as a very good business hotel. The room was clean, spacious, and well-lit. I especially liked the large vanity area. The complimentary breakfast included starbucks coffee and a wider-than-usual fare of options.
I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 May 2012

To be fair, this really was a nice room. We really like Hyatts and the room itself was large, clean (except for the towels and washcloths as every single one we went to use had hair on or woven into it), and the staff was as accomodating as what they had to work with. Hyatt has a certain group of rooms blocked off for Priceline and Hotwire guests which are absolutely in the worst locations. You either get to stay DIRECTLY across from the elevators or right next to them. It was awful as of course generally people aren't very aware in hotel hallways that perhaps folks might be sleeping behind the many doors they pass.........The front desk gentleman was extremely nice but there just weren't any other rooms to offer us. So, directly across from the elevator we stayed and we slept perhaps 3-4 hours just due to the noise level. Again to be fair, the room was very nice, the bed was very comfortable, the TVs are huge and accomodate a very large space. We felt very welcome but very defeated for using Priceline to book the room.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Anna19731970
Reviewed 8 May 2012

I spent the evening of May 6th at Hyatt Place so I would be close to the airport for a mid morning flight! The staff are really wonderful with great personalities and the desire to be of service to their guests. I felt like I was in someone's home!
The shuttle service is so accommodating...I took my rental car back to the airport after I had checked in, and they kindly came to pick me up! And how great to be only 15 minutes from the airport this morning!
Breakfast was above and beyond! Fruit of all types, cereals, toasts, pastries, skillet meals, all types of coffees and teas! Really the best included hotel breakfast I have ever had! And the staff taking care of the breakfast area were fun and so nice!
My room was excellent....a great quiet sleep!
REALLY DO RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL IF YOU NEED TO BE NEAR THE AIRPORT IN DENVER!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 May 2012 via mobile

My husband, three year old son and I, stayed here for 3 days in April. The hotel is small, very clean and is located less than 15 minutes from the airport. The location is very quiet and has several restaurants that are walking distance. What attracted me to the hotel was the price, free breakfast and free internet. The breakfast was wonderful. Each day they serve a variety of breakfast items. French Toast, Omlets, Pancakes, Muffins, Cereal, etc.... The Internet although a little slow allowed us to do the basic like check and send email. When we tried to play a Netflix movie that was a no go. The price was great about $75 a night. Much cheaper than the hotels in Downtown Denver and only 20 mins from Downtown. The staff was great, always greeting us with smiles. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 28 April 2012

Staid here the night I flew in and the night before I flew out of Colorado. Quick 10 minute drive to the airport. Shuttle service is excellent. So good that we returned our rental car early and relied on them to get us to our early morning flight. Room was spacious and had a lot of character. Very comfortable bed. Great room for families. Tons of room. Would definitely stay there again. Staff is also great and breakfast was very good.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver/Airport-Gateway Park
Aloft Denver International Airport
Woolley's Classic Suites - Denver Airport
4 mi away
HYATT House Denver Airport
Cambria hotel & suites Denver International Airport

Been to Hyatt Place Denver Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hyatt Place Denver Airport

Address: 16250 E 40th Ave, Aurora, CO 80011-0800
Region: United States > Colorado > Aurora
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Family Hotel in Aurora
#5 Romantic Hotel in Aurora
#8 Business Hotel in Aurora
Price Range: £80 - £193 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Hyatt Place Denver Airport 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Place Denver Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hyatt Place Denver Airport Hotel Aurora