Hyatt Place Denver Airport
US$138
Orbitz.com
US$250
US$168
All reviewsdenver airportwet baran early flightrental carliving areashuttle servicebreakfast sandwichfree breakfastgreat place to staystayed here for one nightnext morningroom was largegreat roomindoor pooloatmealrestaurants within walking distancehotel room
Reviewed 18 March 2014

This hotel has some nice things about it. The rooms are comfortable and clean and most have been recently updated. It's close to restaurants and they do have an airport shuttle which is nice for travelling. The breakfast in the morning is decent enough. The bad things, however for us, way outweighed and influenced me enough to write this review.
First they don't have double "Queen" rooms...you get two "double" beds. Are you kidding me? It was 4 of us-me, my husband and two kids. My older son fell out of bed 3 times. My husband and I had to each sleep wtih a child because there is no way we could sleep in a double bed together. We aren't in college anymore for crying out loud. Secondly, the bar is a JOKE at best. I had probably the absolute worst cocktail of my life poured for me there. And it cost me $10!! It went right down the drain, it was literally undrinkable. Thridly, the pool--It was SUCH a disappointment. I had wanted to take my son swimming and he was super excited. The pool was freezing! It was so cold that even though we tried to tough it out, (what kid doesn't want to go swimming at a hotel?) after 5 minutes my son was shivering and shaking violently and his lips were BLUE; we had to get out. He was so bummed.
All in all this hotel sucks and I am mad that I spent over $100 to take my kids there to have fun, because we didn't--we just slept in a different place. It was really, really disappointing. And now I am trying to figure out why I have a mysterious $98 charge on my card, even though I paid through a booking website and was told everything was paid in full when I got there. With the choice of hotels in the immediate area that offer the same sort of ammenities, I would highly recommend you look elsewhere before thinking of booking a room at this place.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank badjes711
Renee D, Guest Service Manager at Hyatt Place Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

I am so sorry to hear about the issues you experienced during your stay with us. I apologize for the pool, and thank you for your comments, the issue was rectified. I also apologize that our hotel does not offer Queen beds in the rooms. I'm sorry that we fell below your expectations. If you are still seeing a charge, please contact the hotel directly at 303.371.0700 and we can assist you with this. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, and I hope you will give us another chance to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

I'll be honest Denver is not my favorite city. The airport stinks. The access is horrible and the sprawl is beginning to look like the less desirable parts of Asia. That said I booked this hotel as part of a SWA package.

It is in Bum Fart Nowhere and it still takes 20 minutes to get to the airport but I have to say that the room was clean. The staff was terrific and they delivered their product well.

If I had any reason to go back to Denver I would consider staying again. Really pleasant experience. Adrian and his fellow hoteliers made an otherwise unpleasant trip to the front range sprawl a lot better.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Renee D, Guest Service Manager at Hyatt Place Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm so glad that despite your unpleasant travel experience, we were able to provide you with a comfortable hotel. Thank you for your kind words about our staff and hotel, and I do hope that if you ever find yourself in Denver again, you'll choose to stay with us!

Reviewed 26 February 2014

We were in room 212 and the accommodations were awful.

First, we had reserved a king size bed but ended up with two "doubles". Who ever knew that they actually had used double beds and not queen beds! Next, the bathroom was old and not particularly clean. Finally, the room was too close to the elevator and the noise of the two elevators was non-stop from the time we got there until we finally got up at 6AM.

Do not stay here!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Sugarloafer2014
Renee D, Guest Service Manager at Hyatt Place Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review Hyatt Place Denver Airport. I am so sorry for the issues you encountered with the bathroom, beds and elevators. I apologize for the inconvenience these issues caused you and thank you so much for taking the time to let us know. I have also spoken to my maintenance engineer about the elevator noise. I hope that you will give us a chance to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Just a quick review - I stay over 150 nights a year in hotels for both business and pleasure and this is the best hotel staff anywhere! The rooms are great, the food is excellent, fresh and well prepared and again, the staff is the very best anywhere.

You will not regret staying at this property!

Room Tip: All the rooms have been great!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Neal D

Thank you for reviewing Hyatt Place Denver Airport. I can't thank you enough for your kind words about our staff--I'm so glad you enjoy your time with us and your recommendation means everything! Please come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 25 February 2014

This was our arrival hotel and our departing hotel. The shuttle picked us up at the airport as there are currently no hotels close to the airport drove us the short 15 minutes to the hotel. The staff were very welcoming on our arrival and quickly got us checked in and helped us arrange another shuttle out the next morning to drop us off at the rental car agency. They have a nice breakfast layout and very relaxed sitting area around the lobby to enjoy as well as a Starbucks coffee and tea bar. We came back to the hotel before heading back home and they picked me back up at the car rental agency and then shuttled us back to the airport the next morning in great time to catch our flight home. We flew out before they served breakfast but they did offer orange juice and breakfast bars to help tied us over. They have a convenience store next door as well as several decent restaurants within walking distance. We did wish they had queen size beds as my husband and I are quite tall.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Hyatt Place Denver Airport. We are so glad to hear that you had a good stay, and that our shuttle service could be of use to you! I hope you had a wonderful trip and we hope to see you again soon! Thank you again for your kind comments.