“Clean, Friendly Staff and Great Breakfast!”

Hyatt Place Denver Airport
Ranked #6 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
Brownsburg, IN
“Clean, Friendly Staff and Great Breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

I stayed here recently for business. This is the second Hyatt Place hotel I have stayed in, and plan to frequent this hotel chain more based on my experiences. The hotels are new, rooms are clean and the staff is accommodating and friendly. Rates are reasonable as well, and you get a tasty, hot breakfast included with the stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Madeline B, Guest Service Manager at Hyatt Place Denver Airport, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
I'm so glad that you are enjoying your time at our Hyatt Place brand! Thank you for your kind words about our breakfast, service and newly renovated rooms! I hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

The staff is very professional. Especially Alvin at the front desk. Immaculate hotel. Very comfortable quality rooms. Separate living area with long L-shaped sectional sofa. Nice size mini-frig. I was on the 2nd floor away from the elevator and it was a very quiet room.
Fantastic personable shuttle drivers. Efficient on their timing.
I got a terrific rate with my AAA the day before arrival. The updated room was very comfortable. I will definitely stay here again, this will be my choice hotel.
Nice breakfast with many choices, too.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for your kind words about Alvin--I will be sure he hears about them! Your compliments about our staff, room and service mean the world to us. Please come back and see us again!
St. Augustine, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

We were delayed for two days due to weather. The staff at this hotel was absolutely wonderful
They made our unplanned stay a pleasure, the small bar in the lobby was fun. The breakfast was outstanding

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for your review! I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay despite its unexpected nature! I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our staff! I hope you get a chance to come back and see us again!
Grand Rapids, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on our way out of Denver and were very happy with our experience. The accommodations were great - with a suite experience - couch / living area, mini fridge, nice TV, separate shower/sink area and comfortable beds. The room was clean and updated as was the rest of the hotel. We received great customer service by those we ran into and really appreciated the shuttle to and from the car rental drop off and the hotel and to the airport in the morning. There was also a nice complimentary breakfast. Would stay here again!

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
I can't thank you enough for your kind words about our staff and hotel! I'm so glad you enjoyed your time with us, and the breakfast! I hope you will come back and see us soon!
Hasselt, Belgium
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

We stayed here two nights. Clean room, very friendly staff. Breakfast in the morning was perfect: lots of choices and yummy coffee.

Look out for their specials and you can get a great room with a great rate.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Madeline B, Guest Service Manager at Hyatt Place Denver Airport, responded to this review, 25 May 2014
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to review, and thank you for your kind comments about our staff! Please come back and see us soon!
bridlington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

we stayed at the Hyatt in September 2013 on our Yellowstone trip. The rooms are big and comfortable and there was ample parking. the breakfast was very good with a large selection )it is free).
the hotel was so good we are staying there this October on our Grand Circle Trip.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Madeline B, Guest Service Manager at Hyatt Place Denver Airport, responded to this review, 17 May 2014
I'm so glad you enjoyed your trip last year! Thank you for your kind words and review, and we look forward to seeing you again on your upcoming trip!
Palm Harbor, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

My husband and I stayed in this hotel for one night on our way out of town from a long trip. Having previously been platinum members with Hyatt and liking other Hyatt's in other cities, we figured this would be a good stay for the evening. However, upon arrival to the room we found hair all over the bathroom floor and in the shower and hair in the bed! As the night progressed, we started smelling marijuana. After about 10 minutes it went away, but then continued on and off through the night almost every hour. Eventually I called the front desk to advise of this. I received a quick return call from the night manager who promptly apologized, said that the room would of course be free, that we would receive 1000 points towards our next stay and they would investigate to figure out where it was coming from. I felt satisfied with their level of response for the moment, although the smell never stopped throughout the night. At checkout the next morning, the front desk clerk knew nothing about my conversation with the night manager ans assured that she would e-mail them to resolve the issue and contact us back. The response was that they would never have agreed to comp the room and that they cannot guarantee a room will not smell like smoke. Although the following morning the front desk had put up a sign advising all customers that there was no smoking in any of the rooms. Coincidence that it was not there the previous day when we checked in. Guess we are glad we usually stay at Starwood hotels and will continue to do so. Never going to Hyatt again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your comments. I am so sorry to hear about the difficulties you had during your stay, and I apologize that our management team failed to remedy this issue. Please contact the hotel directly at 303.371.0700 if you still have questions about your stay, or if we can help resolve the issue.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Denver International Airport
HYATT house Denver Airport

Been to Hyatt Place Denver Airport? Share your experiences!