“Great Value, Nice Hotel”

Hyatt Place Denver Airport
Ranked #6 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
“Great Value, Nice Hotel”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have stayed at several Hyatt Places in other areas, but I believe this was the nicest yet. The room itself was very roomy with a comfortable bed, ample sitting area, and flat screen tv. What set this particular Hyatt Place apart was the service. As we checked in , we were asked about needing the hotel shuttle and were out on the list for a particular time the next morning ( this was a problem in Atlanta). We were also given detailed info about nearby restaurants with recommendations and coupons. All in all, it was a very convenient, economical, and nice place to stay. I would definitely recommend it and would stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014
Madeline B, Guest Service Manager at Hyatt Place Denver Airport, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, and I'm glad we were able to provide you with the shuttle service you needed! Thank you for your kind words about our staff. We hope to see you again in the future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We really enjoyed the layout of our room........incredibly spacious........tastefully decorated........kind of art deco.......large L shaped sleeper sofa......granite wet bar with fridge and sink.......desk area with office chair......large flat screen TV........classy divider between the beds and front room.......large dressing area with counter/mirror and closet........separate toilet and shower room.........one thing I noticed was that the rooms were well sound deadened......we are light sleepers so that was a definite plus........because we had a mixed group of friends I had to sleep on the sleeper sofa with great reservation thinking it would be uncomfortable, but, it was a pleasant surprise and was quite comfortable........all the reviews I read before booking this hotel told us that the breakfast was great........I would say it was okay as far as quality, not bad, but not as good as everyone was raving.......for a quick fix it will do.......we were there for two nights and would definitely stay there again........The hotel is fairly close to the Denver airport......about 5 miles away...........a variety of eating establishments are close by that were able to enjoy.

Room Tip: We noticed this hotel has rooms directly in front of their two elevators........stay away from them.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
I'm delighted to hear that you had a great stay with us! Thank you for your comments and recommendation of our hotel! I'm so glad to hear that you'll come back and see us--we look forward to providing you with a great stay again soon.
Fort Collins, Colorado
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The hotel accommodations are fine; close to airport and Aurora Sports Park. The breakfast had a good variety. What placed this hotel above others was the staff - they are superb! Adrian and Eve did a fantastic job of accommodating our soccer team, going above and beyond in providing us an environment to relax - swimming, the bar, breakfast, and conference room. We highly recommend this hotel due to the staffs professionalism and hospitatlity!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, and thank you so much for your wonderful comments about Adrian and Evie! I will be sure to pass on your compliments to them. Please come back and see us again!
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Stayed at this Hyatt Place for four nights recently for a retirement ceremony. Great location to use as a starting point. The bed was very comfortable and the pillows, which I rarely use, were quite fluffy. We made use of the Hyatt plug panel with all of our laptops, phones and tablets. Very clean hotel. Bianca was our housekeeper and was always quick to help us out everyday. Only complaint was that we arrived very late almost every night and a large portion of the lights in the parking lot were not working. Huge safety issue. We asked about this and the manager on duty explained that there had been a power glitch a few days before and these lights had not come back on since then. He apologized and even offered us his parking space outside the front door. Nice touch but I would not have been comfortable had I traveled alone to walk across the dark lot every night.

1 Thank winsmom1
Madeline B, Guest Service Manager at Hyatt Place Denver Airport, responded to this review, 15 June 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm so glad you enjoyed your time with us, and thank you for your kind words about Bianca! I will be sure to pass on your praise! I am so sorry for the issue you encountered with the outside lights, and for any inconvenience this caused. Luckily, this has been remedied, but I apologize that it was not fixed during your stay. I hope you will come back and see us soon!
Winslow, AZ
Reviewed 11 June 2014

My husband and I travel a great deal. We live in CO so we stay at the Hyatt Place airport in Denver every time we get the chance! The staff is second to none! They are friendly, accommodating, pleasant and "upbeat"! This is a well managed hotel. You will frequently see management at the front desk greeting guests! It is a great hotel!

Room Tip: Come prepared to enjoy yourself!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
I can't thank you enough for your comments about our staff and hotel! I'm so glad that your trips to Denver include staying with us, and enjoying our property! We hope to see you again soon! Thank you again for your kind words.
North Yorkshire
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Although convenient for the airport, running a good shuttle service and providing a more than satisfactory complimentary breakfast, this hotel felt rather drab and in need of a face-lift. We had a blocked plughole in the bathroom so used water was still standing in the bath in the morning. We didn't cause the blockage so it must have been there before we arrived, and hadn't been dealt with.
There are a number of hotels in the area so I'm sure it's possible to find a better one at the same price.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review Hyatt Place Denver Airport. I am so sorry for the issues you encountered with the drain in your room, and for any inconvenience this caused you. I apologize that our hotel fell below your expectations. Thank you for your kind words about our shuttle and breakfast. I hope you will give us another chance to serve you in the future.
Papillion, Nebraska
Reviewed 8 June 2014

The location is perfect. It is right by a bar, restaurants, gas station and the interstate. The continental breakfast is free? You wouldn't think so because of how delicious, diverse and warm it was. They offered cereal, eggs, egg/ham/chz bagel sandwiches, yogurt with optional granola, bagels, toast, fresh fruit, orange juice, milk, apple juice, french toast, etc. I've never had breakfast like that at ANY hotel. The staff was beyond friendly, helpful and polite. The place is gorgeous, rooms are clean and modern style. The area is safe and all doors (except main entrance) are locked unless you have a hotel key. They give free shuttles to and from the airport. The food and bar in the lobby are amazing. They even have a mini coffee shop so you can get your Starbucks on. I just had an overall great experience! I wish more hotels were operated at this caliber at the same rate. I gave the location 4 out of 5 stars only because I was interested in going to the bars down town. The area is not only safe, its populated and well lit!

Room Tip: The king room has a divider in between the bed and the couch so if you have a friend crashing on the...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
I can't thank you enough for your kind words about our hotel! Your recommendation means the world to us. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay as well as all the amenities we have to offer! Thank you for your comments about our staff and breakfast! Please come back and see us again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Denver International Airport
HYATT house Denver Airport

Been to Hyatt Place Denver Airport? Share your experiences!