Quality Inn & Suites Denver Airport Gateway Park
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$151
US$128
US$200
US$183
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Denver Southeast Area(Aurora)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$110
Orbitz.com
US$111
TripAdvisor
All reviewscancelled flightdecent breakfastan overnight staygateway parkbiscuits and gravygood nights sleepking roomfree airport shuttlesitting areayogurtrental carcouchdiacoloradomiles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Enjoyed our stay at the quality inn , once we got to the room. When we checked in the lady at the desk had trouble booking our room (we had already booked it via the website, but she could not check us in). Finally she was able to check us in to a room. We go there and open the door and its a room with a king bed and couch. We booked 2 doubles. So I went back to the desk and told the lady the room was not correct, we needed 2 beds. She says "this is what they gave you" I said but we booked 2 doubles - is there a room with 2 doubles? She says "but this is what they gave you". I said that I did not book a room with 1 bed. She finally moved us. We asked for a wake up call and I don't know if we got one or not - there might have been a ringing phone but it was very faint and they did not wait til we picked up. rang twice. Luckily I set my phone alarm. Also we dropped off car night before and asked for shuttle to take us back. When calling to get shuttle they same girl gave my friend a hard time - trying to find out where we to meet the shuttle. When the shuttle came we got on only to find out it was a different Quality Inn shuttle. Same thing happened to another family.

the pros -- room was clean, spacious and well lit. Beds very comfy. Bathroom clean too. Had 2 beds, and a couch.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
General M, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Denver Airport Gateway Park, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us an awesome review! We strive to make sure that our guest has a great experience at Quality Inn. Your feedback helps us to make sure that our guests are taken care of and provided with exceptional service.

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

The staff is super friendly so I'm glad that we've stayed here.

The hotel is old and in need if a renovation. Carpet has stains, furniture is worn out and the hair dryer has to be kept in the medium setting to work all they way. It took me 15 minutes to figured out what was wrong until I wet from high to medium speed level.

Tv is not flat, it is the big box. The room is super spacious with fridge and microwave. Sofa bed is convenient for families.

The locations is ok. Very nearby to other hotels and a Denny's. It takes 20 to25 minutes to get to the airport. Shuttle runs every 45 minutes.

Free buffet breakfast, just te basics of waffles, juice, fake eggs and sauce and fruits

Love the friendliness of the hotel, if they can spend the money to renovate then I'll given them an excellent

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
General M, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Denver Airport Gateway Park, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2015

Reviewed 24 June 2014

My stay got off to a rocky start. It was a little tricky to find the hotel and I ended up at the Comfort Inn (which ended up being vry near-by). I called the Quality Inn for directions and encountered a very rude receptionist, to whom I explained my situation (at the Comfort Inn, trying to find the Quality Inn). The call ended with her saying she cannot help me. However, I was asisted by a helpful receptionist at the Comfort Inn.
The room was spacious and clean. It was located at the back of the hotel, I could see & hear the highway. It did not disturb me, because I wear ear plugs when travelling. The wifi was spotty.
There was a Denny's nearby, actually in walking distance. And a gas station nearby, which came in handy for refueling prior to returning the car at the airport. The location, just off of I-70 is convenient for the airport.
I did not use the shuttle or have breakfast (checked-out at 4AM).

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

First let me thank you for taking the time to give us a review on our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We seem to have problems finding rooms in Denver. When trying to book a room at Comfort Inn the reservation center directed me to Quality Inn across the street but still the same chain. I was surprised it was so new and large. All was good with the place except I could hear people pounding around above my room. Not sure why they still allow noises like that in new construction. We liked this place because it was completely through Denver on the east side so that saved us much time heading East in the morning. McDonalds and Denneys are across the parking lot. This property is on the south of the freeway so don't take the northbound exit.

Room Tip: They have a quirky elevator which is tucked into a small cubbyhole off the lobby. If you can find it any floor will be just fine to sleep on.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We had to call at the last minute to get a room and this hotel filled the bill. I was clean and comfortable and they did not try to rip me off like other places I called. The pillows were so comfortable and there was breakfast in the morning...Laundry too!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family