“Favorite Moe's location”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #13 of 44 Restaurants in Alachua
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 14 March 2013

We love this Moe's location. We live in Gainesville, but like to drive to Alachua to eat at this locaiton. The folks there are courteous, polite and friendly. The food is good and the restaurant is always clean. It's a busy place, so we try to go early lunch or mid-afternoon. Well worth the drive to avoid Gainesville's crouded Moe's locations.

1  Thank Gators89

Reviewed 9 November 2012

The food was excellent. It must be a very popular place because it was very busy the day we went. The staff were very friendly and helpful

1  Thank sharon m
Reviewed 2 November 2012

The food is just typical fast food with a little bit of freshness. While it's not what I would consider authentic mexican, it is very good if you are in a hurry.

1  Thank John R
Reviewed 3 August 2012

If you want a really really good burrito, go to Moe's. Our family is hooked and we visit at least 2 times per month. I usually order the vegetarian Big Moo. A good deal because you get a drink and a cookie. I love the Dasani flavored waters and the fresh teas are wonderful too. Salsa is the best and I always take some home. My parrot loves the taco chips! He has good taste. The other thing that I love to order is the rice bowl. I get it with all the cooked goodies like onions, mushrooms and peppers. Yum. Visit on Monday because any burrito is the same price. nuf said.

1  Thank Nicksgirl19