“Not what it used to be.”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #14 of 44 Restaurants in Alachua
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 May 2013

Moe's has slipped some. The food just isn't warm, let alone hot. The place is dirty. Looks like no one touches the restrooms. I was very disappointed.

Reviewed 29 March 2013

Since I choose the fresh ingredients that I want on my own Burrito - I never go wrong. Love the combos with fresh tortilla chips, wide selection of sauces, chocolate chip cookie and drink. They have that fancy coke machine that makes 1000 flavors - but I love I can get Sprite Zero there. OH! The rice bowls - just renamed to Burrito Bowls - try the pork.. so yummy!

1  Thank Terry G
Reviewed 14 March 2013

We love this Moe's location. We live in Gainesville, but like to drive to Alachua to eat at this locaiton. The folks there are courteous, polite and friendly. The food is good and the restaurant is always clean. It's a busy place, so we try to go early lunch or mid-afternoon. Well worth the drive to avoid Gainesville's crouded Moe's locations.

1  Thank Gators89
Reviewed 9 November 2012

The food was excellent. It must be a very popular place because it was very busy the day we went. The staff were very friendly and helpful

1  Thank sharon m
Reviewed 2 November 2012

The food is just typical fast food with a little bit of freshness. While it's not what I would consider authentic mexican, it is very good if you are in a hurry.

1  Thank John R