“An incredible and relaxing experience”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Alachua
Ayurveda Health Retreat
Palm Beach, Florida
“An incredible and relaxing experience”
Reviewed 4 April 2012

Richard's retreat is just what I needed for an escape from my routine!! The food was impeccable! I learned so much at the Saturday evening cooking class and cannot wait to try out all of the new recipes I brought home with me (he has cookbooks available for his guests). The Panchakarma treatment surpassed all expectations...it's the best massage of your life x 100. I am just sad that I couldn't stay for a 5 full days to complete the full detox. The staff (and Richard, obviously) really made all of us guests feel like we were home. Daily yoga and meditation classes coupled with authentically warm people and in a serene location...I felt refreshed and reconnected with myself by the end of the weekend. I hope to make this retreat an annual tradition for me and my close friends.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
5 Thank apaigefoodie

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
St. Augustine, Florida
Reviewed 3 April 2012

Great food, excellent service, wonderful location! Enjoyed the ayurvedic massages, frequent yoga sessions, walks in the woods, and the serene environment, all of which enabled us to reflect and relax and a little bit. We came home with a lot of new ideas for vegetarian cuisine that we can use at home, and we definitely plan on returning!

Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mark6686
Bosston, MA
Reviewed 16 January 2012

Richard's retreat is an oasis of healing, warmth, love and understanding. The treatments are rejuvenating physically, emotionally and spiritually, and the out-of-this world, healthful vegetarian food is delicious and comforting. It's such a pleasure to be soothed by Richard's knowledge of ayurveda, magnetic charm, warmth, kindness and genuine care for the guests. Every time I visited, I left with a feeling of spiritual and emotional peace and happiness. I love this amazing place and the welcoming, caring staff. It's impossible not to want to keep coming back. Thankfully, the affordable rates make frequent trips a reality.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Dasha T
Reviewed 8 December 2011

I found the retreat to be a home away from home. It was very warm and inviting, clean and well kept. Mr Masla and his staff were very warm loving and friendly. I have nothing but gratitude and love for each and everyone I encountered at the retreat.

It was quiet a life changing experience being at the retreat, I had the Panchakarma treatment which was fantastic and I recommend this treatment to everyone who visits the retreat.

When I booked my trip I did not know what to expect. My reservation was for 5 days, I stayed for 7 days left for 3 days and went back for a couple more days. It was exactly where I needed to be and Richard and his staff exceeded my expectation.

I would and have recommended The Ayurveda Health Retreat to my family and friends. I can't wait to visit again.

Allison Mohammed - Trinidad and Tobago.

• Stayed October 2011
Brandon, Florida
Reviewed 5 December 2011

I went to the retreat because I wanted to detox. I got so much more out of my 5 days there than I expected - an emotional detox. The experience caused to me go within and do some critical thinking and reflection. It left me feeling calmer, relaxed, revitalized, peaceful, and mindful. I arrived home with a deeper sense of clarity and new friends.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Joceline H
Englewood, FL
Reviewed 30 November 2011

When booking my "retreat" with my girlfriend, we knew we needed some down time to refresh and regroup but we were not 100% sure what to expect. Well our expectations were exceeded!! Everyone at the retreat was truly a joy to meet and work with and we were floating on air after our 5 days there. (Do 5 days if you can - it's the best.) The classes, sessions and every activity (and we did all of them pretty much) we took part in were well worth the time and very rewarding. Just can't say enough about how wonderful this experience is for one's self. We will be back - it is an annual event now on our calendars!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Marianne L
Reviewed 31 October 2011

The retreat was as always wonderful. This was my third time here and I can't wait to come back soon. But next time I want to stay longer, maybe a whole week. I can say that Richard's retreat touches the heart and souls of people! It is a true gem.

• Stayed October 2011
1 Thank Berliner1967
Also consider these accommodations in or near Alachua
Quality Inn
Super 8 Lake City
Super 8 Lake City
#7 of 24 in Lake City
Sleep Inn & Suites University/Shands

Been to Ayurveda Health Retreat? Share your experiences!