Ayurveda Health Retreat
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Alachua
See available hotels
Royal Inn(Alachua)
  • Room Service
Cadillac Motel(High Springs)
View Hotel
La Quinta Inn Gainesville(Gainesville)
Econo Lodge West(Gainesville)
View Hotel
All reviewsvegetarian cuisinemeditation classessteam bathbed and breakfastother guestscomfortable roomssesame oilayurvedadetoxificationmelbawellnessmedicationflorida
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 January 2014

... from the moment you walk in, you know this will be a unique experience! Special spices and herbs fill the air and welcoming smiles will make you feel at home. The treatments, the food (I never knew vegetarian food could be so heartwarming and delicious), it all adds up to create a place to renew yourself, to remember that we have all the good inside us, we just need to find it. Thank you! to your amazing staff, and to Richard for sharing your time and your knowledge and with all of us that are lucky enough to find our way into the Ayurveda Health Retreat.
I hope to come back one day soon =)
Ana Chang

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 December 2013

The trip to Ayuverda Health Retreat did went beyond my expectations. I am awe and fell in love with their simple life, their discpline thoughts yet kind, spiritual and warmth and opening ur heart and life thru yoga, meditaton, singing and food.Richard and his staff welcomed me with such an open arms, delicious vegetarian food (loves all the soup) and I learned how to cook as well( very insightful). I am also amazed at the richness of wisdom, intellect and how grounded people there; the whole land of alachua is very grounding. I went there to relax but most importantly to observe, to learn, and to expand my wisdom of life and I received them all.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I enjoyed my 3 day visit so much I returned for a 10 day visit. Amazing food ( even the quinoa was not boring! ), very very helpful treatments and consultations, supportive and attentive staff and enjoyable guests in a homey environment. My life and my health are both greatly improved because of these two visits. Holistic approach and nurturing atmosphere .

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Susan Z
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Once again, the Ayurvedic Health Retreat has exceeded my expectations. I have found this to be one of the most nurturing, peaceful and truly welcoming places around. Very warm and attentive staff, delicious food, peaceful surroundings and a feeling of calm. The services were relaxing, effective, and restorative. If you really need an escape, this is the place!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank mrsrTampa_FL
Reviewed 4 July 2013

I spent five days at the Ayurveda Center in April and found the experience to be life changing. The Panchakarma treatments, meals, yoga classes and staff exceeded my expectations. I left with a sense of balance and inner peace.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo