“Terrific local Italian restaurant”

Nonno's Italian Restaurant
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Description: We are a family owned & operated restaurant. We have been serving the Orlando area for over 20 years. Our guests have become part of our family, so when you enter our restaurant for the first time, you will immediately notice that this is a very friendly, family restaurant where everyone knows your name! Forget the big chains, and come try what REAL Sicilian food tastes like.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Good was exceptional. Owners and staff very friendly. Shrimp Parmigiana was outstanding. Definitely a keeper

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our first visit, however was a regular dining spot for our future in laws, my son and his fiancee' (now his wife). A great suggestion for a family meeting dinner. This was a Saturday night, a bit noisy, HOWEVER, I believe that this is indicative of good-time. The food was extraordinarily good, large servings and downright delicious. Papa "Nonno" will come out onto the floor to visit, with what seems like at every guests table.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Today I had the opportunity of going into the restaurant finally after waiting so long to get there!!!

I got to meet the sweetest people professional caring family-oriented best food ever. I've been around the world I've been around the country and this Italian food reminds me of Home Little Italy in New York and also when I stayed in Vincenza Italy. Stefano and Marie remind me of the old school old way Italian restaurant that will be forever etched in my mind. beautiful I had the chicken version of chicken marsala sauce on today tender tasty excellent Caesar salad excellent I didn't even have room for my strawberry tiramisu. I will be back and I will bring my family and friends. This is what I've been looking for this is what I've been waiting for and I'm so happy it's near me.
Respectfully submitted Pastor Diane Jones

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Their food is unbelievable every category, the service is impeccable, The Taste and the way it's prepared everything that we had was unbelievable. Stefano is going to another winner of a restaurant him and his son go out of their way to make you feel welcome and the food quality again is second to no restaurant in this country

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

There are few places that are as consistent as Nonno’s. Stefano, the owner, has turned every restaurant, in Orlando and Winter Springs, into gold. My tortellini, my girlfriend’s linguini Bolonese and the cannelloni were as good as any that I have ever tasted. This is just one of those places that never serve a disappointing dinner