“Good BBQ at a good cost”

Bubbalou's Bodacious Bar-B-Que
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Jasper, Indiana
“Good BBQ at a good cost”
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

Traveling from Indiana and always look for BBQ....We were meeting family for dinner....looked this up on tripadvisor after first place we went to was closed. Great BBQ at a good price. Pulled pork was outstanding.....good variety of sauces that had great flavor! BBQ beans were great as we'll! Great experience and would definitely recommend!

Visited December 2013

Clermont, Florida
“Lunch before Thanksgiving was great ”
Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

We tried the sliced lamb sandwich platter as a light lunch between two of us shopping for Thanksgiving delicacies the weekend before. We were very happy with our selection and the consistent quality of a very special offering by the folks at Bubbalou's. We will be back for the exact same thing soon.

Sanford, Florida
“Awesome sausage”
Reviewed 3 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Best sausage in central FL. Friendly staff, great lunch place. If adventurous, try fried Mac and cheese.

Visited October 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Good food, good prices”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

The food was tasty and the prices were good...so overall a good visit. We took our daughter, son in law and grand daughter, and the service was nice and they got our order right. The menu had something for everyone, and I would go back.

• Visited July 2013
Altamonte Springs, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Taste, Just not enough”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I love the Taste of there food. They have a special for 4.99 deal with a roast pork sandwich and very small amount of fries. I bought 3 of those 1 for each of my family members. We all 3 left hungry. for 16.00 plus tip for the server that brings your food out and then cleans up mess when you leave. so talking like 19.00 total. I go to outback steakhouse and get an outback special and 2 salads and split it with my wife. and my daughter gets there really good chicken fingers and costs 22 dollars plus tip. that includes a drink. I won't be going back here just because I don't think that the food quantity is worth the money that I spend to eat it. There is also a very loud noise emminating from an AC handler inside the restaurant that is closest to the back door. And the guy at the Front counter taking the food order was kind of an [--]. Like he had an attitude cause we where taking to long to figure out what we wanted. there was no other people in line behind us either.

• Visited July 2013