“BASIC SERVICE BUT GOOD GRUB”

Bubbalou's Bodacious Bar-B-Que
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 10 June 2014

When you enter this old fashioned BBQ joint you go to the counter and look at the marquee on the back wall to order, if you're eating in you go to the table of your choice and wait (with mine it was only a couple of minutes) for a server (who continues to watch the tables for any additional needs the guest may have) to bring you a big plate of food. Condiments are on the table as is a roll of paper towels for you napkin needs. This is a wonderful place to go when you don't want to wait forever; you want a place where the kids will be welcome or you want good BBQ at a decent price.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

The food is delicious! However, when I glanced into the kitchen and saw my food getting nuked in the microwave...I became very disappointed. Nothing like Kellers...where they warm the food on the grill.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Always a favorite place to eat when in the Orlando area. The pulled pork has just enough smoke and bbq flavor and the beef brisket is delicious. Meals are priced well. it's a great value.

Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

I read my fellow advisors reviews and I have not tasted the food yet. I'm actually standing here waiting for my to go order which we called in. BUT, the customer service is so awful till I don't want to wait for the food. Half of the business is getting people in the door. We stood in front of the counter for about 10 minutes with no acknowledgement which so ever. I finally had to say something to the lady standing behind the counter. TWO MINUTES later the guy behind the counter says to the man behind us as he points him out "Sir, have you been helped" O_o really!

1  Thank Citydiva1
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Five stars and well deserved. Clear and focused menu. Nice, clean and charming/fun ambiance. Excellent and friendly service (thank you Amanda!). The food was fantastically delicious !

After reading the reviews we went with the beef brisket and ohhhhhhh my! It totally melts in your mouth and has incredible flavor. You get beans, coleslaw, fries and garlic bread with the dinner so plenty of food for sure...it was all tasty. The tables have a tray with the different sauces - honey mustard, sweet, mild, hot and killer- we tried them all and even dared to try the bottle they keep in the back called 'psycho'...blazzzzzzzing HOT but flavorful.

I will definitely return on my next trip out here from Arizona.