“great place to stay in Altamonte Springs”

Extended Stay America - Orlando - Altamonte Springs
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Altamonte Springs
Reviewed 13 December 2012

it is a great place to stay. The rooms are clean. Staff polite. It is located in a quiet area. It is a safe place to stay. I stayed here with my family in December. The rooms were large. The cleaning service was great. The bathroom was decent size. There is a nice kitchenette. There was a large TV on the room

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank peter s
There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Orlando - Altamonte Springs

Reviewed 20 October 2012

I have only two issues.

1) Their electronic keys go bad for no reason and heaven forbid you arrive there at 11 pm or later after a night out, you cannot get into the hotel due to the front desk not being staffed till morning.

2) The beds are concrete slabs. If you have any plans on utilizing this facility for a true extended stay, I would suggest a minor investment in a mattress pad of sorts.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Ed S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Altamonte Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2012

I recently received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to respond. Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff.

I also appreciate the opportunity to respond to your issue in a way that might be able to help future customers. It's very important to us that our guests know exactly what to expect when staying with us. Our Front Desk hours are from 7 a.m. until 11p.m., seven days a week.

All other needs outside of the aforementioned times are handled by our overnight staff, including the possible situation in which a guest may have left their keys in their room. Signage stating this is located above the “House Phone” in our hotel’s foyer.

I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other Extended Stay Hotels brand location in the future.

Reviewed 13 October 2012 via mobile

Overall this one is ok. Clean and a couple of the front desk people are exceptional.
No dish plug in sink. I had to ask for that and a second fork. No kleenex available. Exterior lights not on two days out of this week . First night we said something and the desk person at first said I know. There is nothing I can do. Then said they would be repaired tomorrow. Next night lights on next night not. Next on. We think she didn't know how to turn on lights on.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank telephonegirlboydog

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us.
I sincerely apologize that there wasn’t a sink stopper in your room, and the hotel lighting was not to your satisfaction.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. In response to your feedback, I have addressed the issues that you experienced with my staff.

If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at nlc@extendedstay.com.

We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Katie Robinson

Reviewed 7 September 2012

Location was perfect and close to the mall, and restaurants. Overall, the room was very clean. Front desk staff was very pleasant, and helpful. I only stayed 1 night, but overall my experience on the property was great. Recommend this location.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank ajs002
Reviewed 16 August 2012

I was in town for a family reunion and I wanted to stay at a different hotel then the one that my family was at. I wanted to be at peace instead of having the family at my door. I want to day that I felt like I was around family the whole time I was at the Hotel. I felt at home with the staff, the rooms are a bit outdated buit the stay was fablous. I will return next year for a future visit.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Elaine S
Reviewed 18 July 2012

I had family visit from out of town and recommended they stay here since it is close to home and I pass by it on I-4 all the time. The room they stayed in was clean and pleasant for a weekend stay. Room was a bit outdated, but they were only sleeping there and sightseeing during the day.
Will continue recommending to family and friends that visit.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2012

I stayed at this location for one night. The view from my room on the 2nd floor was gorgeous. I wanted to stay in the area longer but I had other obligations that forced to go home the next day. Overall, the staff was very professional. Great customer service!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo