This place was the worst I have stayed at in a long long time. First of all it was just plain DIRTY. The room smelled very musty even though the window was wide open when I first walked in. Upon checking the sheets it basically looked like they had dragged them across the un-vacuumed floor before putting them on the bed. There were pieces of hair, dirt and dust all along the top of the sheets and the side table still had a sticky ring from a glass. You could also see that the pillows themselves were stained even through their pillowcases. It is one thing for a place to be bare bones, but it is completely unacceptable for it to be dirty. That is truly the only task a hotel has-provide clean rooms. I am really shocked there are not more poor reviews.This is a one star motel at the very best. The people are more "living" than "staying" there. At one point I was walking down the hallway behind a man wearing an ankle bracelet. That kind of sums up the clientele (other than those traveling on business from out of town who don't know any better). In addition the room was facing the highway and very noisy-and although booked together me and my colleague's rooms were at complete opposite sides and different floors from each other. Far more bare bones than many others in the area for only a little higher price. There are basically no amenities other than a bar of soap and towels-no shampoo/conditioner/lotion/ice machine/workout room/pool/ or even housekeeping. The rooms have kitchenettes, so you can smell what others are cooking thru the dirty and stained hallways and the bathroom contained an ash tray. Apparently smoking is optional which you could also definitely smell as you walked down the hallways. Completely disgusting for someone who is a non-smoker. This is not a hotel it's a slum!If you are a normal everyday traveler on a work or leisure trip you should avoid it no matter what the cost.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando - Altamonte Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Suites Orlando / Altamonte Springs Hotel Altamonte Springs
- Homestead Suites Altamonte Springs
- Homestead Altamonte Springs
- Altamonte Springs Homestead Suites