“Great food”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Had a wonderful dinner. Waiter was friendly and took great care of us. Loved it! Food was delicious as always. Tiramisu capped off a very nice dinner.

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Have not been to Olive Garden since it first opened. Salad is very good and breadsticks. we went for lunch and I had the baked ziti which was good. Everyone seemed to enjoy their food and will give it another try. Service was very good.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

Having eaten at various Olive Gardens the only constants are the salad and the bread sticks and this one was no different.

My wife ordered salmon which came with a side of broccoli that was covered with an unidentifiable spice that completely killed the taste. The waitress; the best part of the meal, had it quickly replaced with plain steamed broccoli which she found enjoyable.

I ordered the fried calamari which I would guess was frozen breaded and then deep fried to overly crisp and crunchy. The pieces didn't resemble calamari in any way, it wasn't rings and tentacles, but rather resembled filets. When I informed he waitress, she again responded professionally and offered to and took it off the bill.

If you want average Italian style food its okay, but it, and all the Olive Gardens, are far from gourmet. they're generally quick with acceptable food, but nothing more.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

this restaurant is always good, a little bit pricey..but the good was excellent and the service super

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I stayed away form the OG for years not liking the idea of eveything being pre-made and then warmed up. I have to say however that I tried it again recently and I was impressed with the food and the service! Amazing. Adding the OG to my list of go-to restaraunts!