“My New Go-To Hotel for Business Trips”

Hampton Inn & Suites - Orlando-North/Altamonte Springs
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Altamonte Springs
Wisconsin
“My New Go-To Hotel for Business Trips”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I travel to our office nearby monthly and have stayed at another hotel for the past 4 years...until I found the Hampton Inn in Altamonte. I love this hotel. The woman at the front desk (wish I could remember her name) greets you like you're part of her family every time you come. The hotel is new, clean and guest rooms cozy--very comfortable. The location is great with restaurant choices in every direction, good shopping, and a movie theater nearby if you have time to kill. I found my new home away from home and I like it so much better than the other options in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from I-4 on the south side. The semi trailors can be loud at night if you'r...
2 Thank KTO_Wisconsin

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
X
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I have stayed in all of the hotels in this area due to my meeting schedule. None are consistently good. You will have a good stay dependent upon what room you are in, what kind of room you get, and who else in booked into the hotel. Same with them all, so I think I will stop moving around. This is my third stay at the Hampton this year. The good is that it is brand new and clean. Breakfast is very good with healthy choices and good variety, it is conveniently located near he shopping mall and good restaurants and I-4. Staff are ok. Fitness facility is nice, and I like the Springhill, the pool is outside, larger and see mingling cleaner. Also there is a nice lounging area outside. Hotel feels secure. The downside is traffic noise. No matter what side of the hotel you stay on, it will be noisy. The next thing is that the queen beds are horrible. Very soft and lumpy and it seemed to have impressions from former guests so that the mattress was uneven. The comforters were way too heavy for the southern climates. I do not remember these comforters being on the king beds. Also, the layout in the queen rooms seem to have the beds on the same wall, so there is a privacy and noise issue there. So if you want a pretty hotel and to eat fine. If you need to sleep, maybe not. If you stay, get a king bed. I will probably book again, just because I am tired of moving around between the 3 hotels.

Room Tip: King room as far away from traffic as possible.
trussville, United States
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This Hampton Inn was one of the best I have ever spent the night in. The staff was great, the breakfast was great, everything was great. I will be staying at this Hampton Inn in the future if I ever visit Orlando again.

San Juan
Reviewed 22 July 2014

After an hour of staying in the SpringHill suites next to the Hampton Inn & Suites I was already looking for better hotels in the area. Next morning, 8am, I was at the Hampton Inn & Suited front desk asking for availability. I saw the room before payment to assure comfort to me and my family. It was a huge 2 beds room with a sofa bed. I immediately checked in and moved everything from the other hotel to this one. Sandra, at the front desk, was the best. She was very helpful and courteous throughout our 5 nights stay. The minute you walk in the hotel you can tell it has been renovated recently. The room was very comfortable except for the sofa bed. The extra blanket was not comfortable and the mattress at the sofa bed was very uncomfortable - something to consider in case the sofa bed is a must. Stayed at room 622 and it was a very nice stay. Breakfast was also very good and plenty to choose from. The gym was very nice and big.
Definitely will return if in the area.

I must state that we had only one uncomfortable situation during our stay - we had an item stolen from our room and after telling management they seem not to care much about the situation and never got back to us. Though maybe not valuable item for them, it was VERY valuable for my daughter.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank mom_happy_traveler
Gadsden
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We needed a last minute room in the area and this was perfect! Nice rooms friendly staff and the breakfast was great" I would definately stay here again and recommend it to my friends. Very impressed!

West Palm Beach, United States
Reviewed 17 July 2014

This is a great hotel right off I-4 close to all types of restaurants. The hotel is extremely clean and well kept. This is my second stay. Hotel staff is very helpful and really friendly. Breakfast to boot. Awesome. Rooms are very nice and totally new fresh smelling. Because it is close to I-4 if you are a really light sleeper ask for a room closer to main road and not near the I-4 end of the hotel.

Evans, United States
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I had a wonderful experience at this hotel and plan to stay here on my next trip to Apopka. The hotel is very close to the Altamonte Mall and many great restaurants. The hotel is only eight months old so everything is very neat and clean.