“Want to take your wife out and treat her special? Season's 52 is a great first choice!”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Palm Springs Dr at Altamonte Mall
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.com
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My wife always enjoys the food at Season's 52 and so do I! First and foremost a restaurant should have good food. After that we can talk about ambiance, location, service, price, etc.

The food is very good at Season's 52. It is fresh and well seasoned. Each portion is big enough, but not too big. You know your eating healthy, but cannot believe how good it tastes.

The Ambiance is the area that receives my lowest score. The reason is more of a preference and should not be construed as bad, but the restaurant can get loud when it is full, which it usually is. There is no private seating if you wanted to have a private dinner with an important person/client. They have a hard time accommodating any special seating requests because they are busy all the time...

Location is great because who can't find the Altamonte Mall?

Service is great. Wearing a black dress or dark pants? They will offer to swap your white cloth napkins for black ones....white glove service, without the NY City price!

The pricing is fair for the quality of the food and service.

Overall it gets a 5 out of 5 from me because it does what a restaurant should do. Serve good food with good service and more.

• Visited June 2014

“Amazing”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I are having a date night tonight and are in the Orlando area to go to a concert and wanted to try something new. We'd heard great things about seasons 52 from the chef at our job and wanted to check it out. I was surprised when I found o it it was a part of the Darden chains. The atmosphere is very pretty and relaxing. the live music was great a gentleman playing the piano. Our server allegra was very friendly and knowledgeable. We started out with the lobster pita bread. It was delicious and Plenty for us to share. We also tried the lambchop skewers although I wasn't a fan (i love gyros but this was different, not bad my husband really enjoyed them) we both got the filet mignon. We ordered it medium and it was more rare. Our waitress had it cooked a little more and we pretty much got a whole new plate no problem. Our server was great the food was absolutlry delicious so tender and juicy and flavorful. We definitley found a new spot and it's well worth the drive from Ormond beach. A definite must for anyone in the Area. it was our first time there and definitely not our last! Oh and the deserts were amazing as well we got a little of everything since the shot glasses were the perfect amount for snacking and price. especially if you want to satisfy your sweet tooth on a full stomach. Overall great experience!

“Special Evening”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Our office had a celebratory dinner for 17. We had a private room, excellent service, fabulous food and wine. The food variety was just right for the various preferences at the table, the amount of food was perfect and the dessert selection was amazing. Thank you Season's 52 for a special evening!

• Visited June 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Very good ambiance, Location and Service”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Very good ambiance
Very good location
Very good service
Very good for Family
Food is okay... I did not feel the wow factor for the amount I paid

Visited June 2014
Longwood, Florida
“Great if you are on a diet, not so if you are a hearty eater”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The sales pitch at S-52 is healthy low-cal food.

The flavors here ARE above average, but so are the prices.

I love to splurge, but I travel on a business budget and like value;
I dislike paying premium steakhouse prices and leaving hungry.

If you weigh 70 pounds OR are on a diet, this restaurant serves tasty tiny portions perfect for you.

I am not obese, but if I wanted to lose weight,
I'd go instead to a salad bar and eat regular sized portions of rabbit food at a tenth of S-52 prices.

And If I were not on a budget, I'd just hire a personal chef for the cost of eating at S-52 regularly.

P.S.
When entertaining, I take my clients to a premium steakhouse or fish-house;
Same taste, MORE filling. :)

• Visited May 2014