“Real Quality!! Excelent.”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Palm Springs Dr at Altamonte Mall
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.com
Reviewed 22 July 2014

What a great experience I had. I sat at the beautiful round bar which has a piano in the middle played during the evening. Fantastic bar service, from wine tasting to excellent off the menu recommendations. The menu is heathy. I had the seared tuna salad which was perfectly served. The attention from the bartender was unsurpassed and the prices cannot be beat.

There are newer reviews for Seasons 52

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Amazing after all these years I have never eaten here before. Met friends from out of town for lunch.we all had something different, I had flat iron steak, my wife had soup, our guests had sushi and salads....great fresh flavors and food wow, the desert shots were great as well. I wont wait so long to go back :-)

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I joined my friends here for the first time. The food & service was very good but the gold label the server dropped and left floating in my wine glass while filling it was not a pleasant surprise.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We had a fantastic dinner. Only complaint was the back ground music. There was a singer/piano player in the bar. I think he was trying to be heard over the conversation which made him turn up the volume. This made everyone talk louder. Background music should be just that - in the background. Not a concert. We were sitting in the restaurant and it was very loud. when he took his break the conversation was much better. when he played we could barely hear each other or the waitress. This point alone would make me think twice about going to this Seasons 52. I have been to others in other cities where this was not an issue.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

My wife always enjoys the food at Season's 52 and so do I! First and foremost a restaurant should have good food. After that we can talk about ambiance, location, service, price, etc.

The food is very good at Season's 52. It is fresh and well seasoned. Each portion is big enough, but not too big. You know your eating healthy, but cannot believe how good it tastes.

The Ambiance is the area that receives my lowest score. The reason is more of a preference and should not be construed as bad, but the restaurant can get loud when it is full, which it usually is. There is no private seating if you wanted to have a private dinner with an important person/client. They have a hard time accommodating any special seating requests because they are busy all the time...

Location is great because who can't find the Altamonte Mall?

Service is great. Wearing a black dress or dark pants? They will offer to swap your white cloth napkins for black ones....white glove service, without the NY City price!

The pricing is fair for the quality of the food and service.

Overall it gets a 5 out of 5 from me because it does what a restaurant should do. Serve good food with good service and more.