America's Best Inns Altamonte Springs/Orlando
Residence Inn
US$200
EmbassySuites.com
US$156
Altamonte Hotel & Suites(Altamonte Springs)
US$98
US$76
Ramada Altamonte Springs(Altamonte Springs)
US$93
US$90
US$103
US$85
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We stayed here May 27 - 29th. The room had seen better days, but the bedding was clean as
was the bathroom. We were in no smoking rooms on the 2nd floor. We are 3 ladies and had no
issues what so ever. The pool was clean and refreshing, continental breakfast included was substantial with muffins, toast, jams cereals, juices coffee and tea available from 6am till 9am.
Would we stay there again, yes, at $40.00 a night and accross the street $137.00 a night.
There were many families staying there saving $$$ for Disney World. It may not be pretty but it served it purpose quite nicely. We did NOT feel threatened or afraid of anything staying there
and found the other tourists very nice.

Room Tip: bring an alarm clock with you the phone system was down and wake up calls are not available.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 May 2014

There was only one attendant at the reception desk. She said the computer was down, and she spent at least 25 mins. trying to figure out which room to assign us. She had to answer phones in between assisting me. She then went to check three rooms, and decided to give us room #142, which, when we checked it, had spongy beds, a dead phone, no lights over the beds, a dirty floor, and a door that would not lock. We asked for another room. She gave us #219. En route, we were invited into a nearby room by a sexy female in a tight bustier. When we reached #219, there still were no functioning bedstand lamps, the floor was dirty, the phone didn't work, we could not find a live outlet in which to plug in a cell phone charger, but at least the door locked. By this time, we were too exhausted to change hotels, and did not know whether the booking agency would refund our money, so we stayed. However, not being able to plug in my CPAP machine made for a difficult night. When I told a local friend where we had stayed, she was aghast. When I asked why, she said she reads articles in the newspaper regularly about crime in that hotel. This hotel could no possibly pass a hotel inspection. In order to have the rating of 3.2, ownership must be boosting it daily. Had we not booked this hotel in advance of seeing it, we would have not stayed there. Had we not been exhausted after changing rooms, we would have found another hotel.

Room Tip: Do NOT stay here! No low price is a bargain!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank loonybanana
Reviewed 25 April 2014

The room was full of bed bugs, roaches and other small unidentified insects. It smelled bad but not too bad. The sheets were dirty, not changed or at least cleaned as there was ash and several spots. Peanuts remains were lying around the room.
We check out immediately. The receptionist was not surprised at all, he was just saying two words: "Id" and "ok", without any facial expression. In my opinion he was under narcotics.
Go there if you're looking for the worst place ever with someone you don't want to see ever again.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Pi31
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Guy at desk was very rude literally told me that I was driving him crazy because I wanted to switch to a smoking room also dirty rooms there was literally roaches mating on my bed and they were everywhere also this is not a safe place I had a bunch of hoodlems hanging outside my door I recommend this place to NO ONE BEWARE SCARY PLACE NOT WORTH SPEND THE EXTRA FEW DOLLARS AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE PLEASE I turned my key card in 20 minutes after I checked in

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Steveooo1212
Reviewed 2 April 2014

after a 12 hours fly we arrive at the hotel at 2am. i had wrote before arriving at the hotel flight information about our arrival time. when we arrived a very bad and unpolite man told us that our booking was cancelled so without an explain the let us without a room in the middle of the night!!!don't go there!!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple