and 1 more site!
Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Altamonte Springs
Toronto, Canada
“Stay away!”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Pros:
A bed to sleep on

Cons:
- Sketchy, dangerous neighborhood. I had two guys fighting outside my room at night, pray for your safety and hopefully you will survive the night.
- Fire alarm disconnected
- broken alarm clock, phone, tv, no wifi (only wifi in lobby)

Pay the $10-20 extra and stay away from this neighborhood.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Hasan R

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Mid Florida, Florida
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Pros: The price was the best I could find on a short notice. The clerk at check-in was friendly. Provides smoking and non-smoking rooms. Location was right off the interstate. Leaving.

Cons: The bugs, and I am not kidding. When first walking into the room we saw multiple small bugs by sink area and in the bathroom; also all over the night stand by the bed. The couch had multiple stains on it. The air conditioner was sub-par. Not that I would use it but I noticed that someone had taken the iron, but the ironing board with stains on it was still there. The top of the toilet tank bowl had multiple stains on it as did the sink. The safe did not work. Only one light in the sleeping area worked. The clock did not work. Did I mention the bugs? We saw at least a dozen from the time we checked in til we checked out (the next morning). The ice machine on the 2nd floor did not work. Some of the sockets in the room did not work. Someone had shoved paper towels in the bathroom vent. There were holes above the sink with exposed wires. I stay in cheaper motels for one night visits and I can say this was by far the worst motel I have ever stayed at. The continental breakfast included stale muffins, cereal, bread and coffee. The front doors lock at night and you talk to the front desk clerk through a window. They only provided one set of towels, even though the room was booked for 2 adults. The shower was so dirty that I felt cleaner by not even using it. At checkout the front desk clerk was very short and not interactive. I am not even a person who complains or writes many reviews but this place was so unpleasant I felt the urge to inform potential visitors.

Room Tip: Place was sold out and saw a couple with a booked room later in the evening who room was sold. Brin...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank YoungTraveler256
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We stayed here May 27 - 29th. The room had seen better days, but the bedding was clean as
was the bathroom. We were in no smoking rooms on the 2nd floor. We are 3 ladies and had no
issues what so ever. The pool was clean and refreshing, continental breakfast included was substantial with muffins, toast, jams cereals, juices coffee and tea available from 6am till 9am.
Would we stay there again, yes, at $40.00 a night and accross the street $137.00 a night.
There were many families staying there saving $$$ for Disney World. It may not be pretty but it served it purpose quite nicely. We did NOT feel threatened or afraid of anything staying there
and found the other tourists very nice.

Room Tip: bring an alarm clock with you the phone system was down and wake up calls are not available.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
USA
Reviewed 1 May 2014

There was only one attendant at the reception desk. She said the computer was down, and she spent at least 25 mins. trying to figure out which room to assign us. She had to answer phones in between assisting me. She then went to check three rooms, and decided to give us room #142, which, when we checked it, had spongy beds, a dead phone, no lights over the beds, a dirty floor, and a door that would not lock. We asked for another room. She gave us #219. En route, we were invited into a nearby room by a sexy female in a tight bustier. When we reached #219, there still were no functioning bedstand lamps, the floor was dirty, the phone didn't work, we could not find a live outlet in which to plug in a cell phone charger, but at least the door locked. By this time, we were too exhausted to change hotels, and did not know whether the booking agency would refund our money, so we stayed. However, not being able to plug in my CPAP machine made for a difficult night. When I told a local friend where we had stayed, she was aghast. When I asked why, she said she reads articles in the newspaper regularly about crime in that hotel. This hotel could no possibly pass a hotel inspection. In order to have the rating of 3.2, ownership must be boosting it daily. Had we not booked this hotel in advance of seeing it, we would have not stayed there. Had we not been exhausted after changing rooms, we would have found another hotel.

Room Tip: Do NOT stay here! No low price is a bargain!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank loonybanana
Turin, Italy
Reviewed 25 April 2014

The room was full of bed bugs, roaches and other small unidentified insects. It smelled bad but not too bad. The sheets were dirty, not changed or at least cleaned as there was ash and several spots. Peanuts remains were lying around the room.
We check out immediately. The receptionist was not surprised at all, he was just saying two words: "Id" and "ok", without any facial expression. In my opinion he was under narcotics.
Go there if you're looking for the worst place ever with someone you don't want to see ever again.

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank Pi31
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Guy at desk was very rude literally told me that I was driving him crazy because I wanted to switch to a smoking room also dirty rooms there was literally roaches mating on my bed and they were everywhere also this is not a safe place I had a bunch of hoodlems hanging outside my door I recommend this place to NO ONE BEWARE SCARY PLACE NOT WORTH SPEND THE EXTRA FEW DOLLARS AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE PLEASE I turned my key card in 20 minutes after I checked in

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank Steveooo1212
Reviewed 2 April 2014

after a 12 hours fly we arrive at the hotel at 2am. i had wrote before arriving at the hotel flight information about our arrival time. when we arrived a very bad and unpolite man told us that our booking was cancelled so without an explain the let us without a room in the middle of the night!!!don't go there!!!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple