Nice hotel that feels like an apartment block - good staff who were very helpful throughout our stay and made us feel very welcome.
Apartment was large and clean as you would expect with two decent tv's and a well equipped kitchen area - we only stayed overnight -however you could easily spend longer if required.
Didn't get a chance to experience the pool but it looked ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn by Marriott Orlando Altamonte Springs Maitland area hotel is an upscale extended stay hotel offering spacious suites with living areas, many with a fireplace; fully equipped kitchens and free high-speed Internet access. Try our daily complimentary full breakfast and Mon-Thurs evenings unwind at our Social Event. Enjoy all of our hotel's amenities when in the Altamonte Springs Maitland area on business or leisure. While close to major Orlando theme parks we are also conveniently located near Amway Arena, home of Orlando Magic; Wekiwa Springs State Park, Orlando Science Center,Cranes Roost Park, Uptown Altamonteand marvelous Florida golf courses. The University of Central Florida is just 15 miles from the Residence Inn Orlando Altamonte Springs hotel. Shop our nearby Altamonte Mall and Simon Seminole Towne Center Mall as well as Orlando's Mall at Millenia and Festival Bay Mall. Residence Inn by Marriott Orlando Altamonte Springs hotel allows you room to relax and work while staying in the Altamonte Springs Maitland area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Altamonte Springs
- Altamonte Springs Residence Inn