“Everything is delicious!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
B & K Bakery
Reviewed 12 July 2012

We just discovered this little gem of a bakery about a year ago and have been enjoying delectable treats ever since. The pecan coffee cake is awesome, the challah is fabulous, love the cheese danish and the cookies are just like when I was a kid. The staff is very friendly and make you feel like family right away.

There are newer reviews for B & K Bakery

Reviewed 19 May 2012

A friend and I stopped in as I wanted to pick up a challah. The challah was very good, and the two pastries we tried were excellent. The bakery has been around a long time under different owners/managers, and it is worth a stop. Prices are pretty good, too. When I don't feel like making challah, I know where to find a good loaf.

Reviewed 11 August 2011

I was whining about not being able to get good Challah bread here in Florida when a former New York City friend told me that B & K was THE place.... he was right! If you want it with raisins you must visit on Thursday. Their other specialties include Poppyseed cake which is always a welcome treat. It's a small place but big enough to make it worth a try.

Reviewed 14 December 2010

I have only had their challah bread but its the best I have had.