“Blueberry Scones”

Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
USA
“Blueberry Scones”
Reviewed 4 September 2012

We had a huge bagel and really good blueberry scone. The coffee was excellent as well as the tea. The decor was tropical but also had many interesting displays about the early years on the island.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Lewis_8

Bradenton, Florida
“Pine ave perfect.”
Reviewed 4 August 2012

The Village Cafe at Rosedale, on Pine Ave. is a new restaurant and part of the British take over of the Island of Anna Maria. This is a fairly new facility, well done and has interesting photos of Brits and other distributed around with in the rooms. The staff are great and the food is as well. The individuals who own this also have taken over a large part of this whole street, referred to earlier. They are "green" in their motivation and have done a super job upgrading the street and this particular facility. Dine indoors or out. Clean organized and part of the Island future.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Chasman86
Native Florida
“Loved this little place!”
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Enjoyed a wonderful lunch and some great tea at this place on our trip last year. Was even pet friendly, they provided treat and water bowls for my pups. I loved the atomsphere indoors as well, very modern but laid back. Would def visit again when I'm down that way.

• Visited September 2011
“Anna Maria Hangout”
Reviewed 11 July 2012

Excellent coffee, wonderful "not your mamma's" oatmill, etc. Nice place to hangout for breakfast and/or lunch. Not open at night. I agree with robyng78, this should be in the top 5, at least!

• Visited July 2012
Dallas, Texas
“How is this place not #1?”
Reviewed 10 July 2012

My daughter and I kept going back day after day after we discovered this little gem! I was only sad that we did not discover it on our first day. We went for lunch and breakfast on multiple occasions. The prices are very reasonable and the portions are huge. The chicken salad sandwich is the best I've ever eaten - so good - I had it 2 days in a row. The nutella Elvis for breakfast was very filling and delicious! I am only sad that there is only one of these cafes and that I have to wait a year before I can have it again.

• Visited July 2012