“Awesome pizza!!”

Vinny & Cheryl's Italian Kitchen
Ranked #11 of 23 Restaurants in Anna Maria
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian
Description: Gourmet Take-out Lunch and Dinner Italian Bakery, Deli, Italian Market, Pizzeria and Catering for all accasion
“Awesome pizza!!”
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

We ordered the house special pizza and it was delicious! It's a pretty large size for 2-3 people. The two of us could not finish the whole pizza. This really is the best pizza on the island (we've tried most of them)!!!

Seminole, Florida
“Wonderful Authenic Italian Food”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I have been to Vinny & Cheryl's Italian Kitchen many times. Never had a bad meal. It's always fresh and delicious! The owners and their son are a delight to talk to also. I try to stay away from sweets but for some reason I can't do that when I show up there. The pastries are awesome too! I always have plenty to make two or three meals out of the dish I order, such as the Lasagna! Island prices, a little higher than off the island but that's to be expected. Mostly takeout from what I can tell. There are only a couple tables.

• Visited August 2014
Anna Maria Island, Florida
“Food fantastic....service not so much.”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

The food is some of the best Italian food I have ever had. Having said that, I order here only in the fall or the off season. If I get home from work and feel like Italian while in season, this is not the place unless I am prepared for an hour and a half to two hour wait. The chef loves perfection...nota bad thing, just wish they could do things a bit quicker. If you have the time, do not miss this place.

Visited August 2014
4 Thank AMIslandlove
“Outstanding Italian!”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

We ordered a pizza and baked ziti to go on our last night on AMI - what an amazing place!! The food was so good and reasonably priced. There isn't any delivery and the make everything from scratch so plan accordingly. So good!!

Kansas
“Delicious Italian Deli and more”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We stopped by Vinny and Cheryl's first to pick up a menu and before entering thought that the venue was a sit down restaurant. There are tables outside with umbrellas but there is no inside seating. It is more of an Italian deli/pizza shop inside but my, my- yummy food.

We ordered a whole Italian specialty sub which was huge as a whole sub is literally a WHOLE loaf of bread! Also ordered a chicken panini which was delicious and also HUGE! The bread is all homemade in the shop and you can tell. Best stuff ever! The sub actually ended up feeding four of us and the panini three!

There was luscious apple strudel in the case which I'm sure was amazing but we tried an Italian pastry, Stogiatelle. It was a light pastry filled with ricotta cheese and orange and sprinkled with powered sugar.

The menu also reflects that you can purchase traditional Italian dishes such as Lasagna, Manicotti etc. We saw and caught the aroma of a pizza going out to another customer and if we had stayed another day or two certainly would have gone back for a pizza!

• Visited July 2014