“Fantastic Beach”
Review of Bean Point

Bean Point
Ranked #1 of 23 things to do in Anna Maria
Reviewed 30 November 2011

We love this beach. If you want shops, restaurants and restrooms then do not go here, it is quiet, peaceful and beautiful. Sugar white sand, warm water and spectacular wildlife. Go for a walk in the mornings and see the Dolphins and, if you are lucky, a Manatee. Sunset is a magical time of day, all the better with a G&T!

3  Thank Clive P

Reviewed 30 November 2011

I love this spot on the island, and the beach is fantastic spot for wading . The sand bar goes out quite far from the point, so you can really get out in water without actually swimming. So take off your filp flops, and get out there! ;)

1  Thank JayBonTravelers
Reviewed 28 November 2011

It was so well-rated that I expected more. It was lovely, but not spectacular.

Reviewed 17 November 2011

I really liked it. I really don't have other beaches to compare to, but it was quite and clean. It is the park area on the island and took awhile to get to from tampa, an hour. I don't know if the low crowd was due to the time of year. I enjoyed my self and you will too if you are going this time of year and you just want to sit and relax. I didn't stay long enough to eat or anything for that matter. I just wanted to see a nice beach. I wanted to go up and down the coast to see other beaches and planned on starting with this one. But didn't have enough time and ended up with only checking this one out.

Reviewed 11 November 2011

After reading all the reviews, we were expecting some kind of wow factor. It was just like all the beaches on Anna Maria - beautiful, but nothing special.

1  Thank SusieMcB