“Great subs and more”

Rudy's Subs & More
Ranked #14 of 23 Restaurants in Anna Maria
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: On Anna Maria Island, at the North End on Gulf Drive. It was a quaint little place with a great breakfast sandwich and delicious pie and other bakery. They serve subs for lunch too.
Merritt Island, Florida
“Great subs and more”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We went three times on our weeks vacation recently. The subs are some of the best I've had. And you have to try the pies! The Cobango is amazing, and the banana cream is very good too. The owners are very laid back and friendly. You feel like a local the minute you walk in.

• Visited July 2014

Tampa, Florida
“Saved by the Rudy's Sub!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

First and foremost, what wonderful and kind people work here. Yes, it is a beach town and I am sure they are used to seeing all kinds of dress walk in their door, but the hot, exhausted dehydrated woman in her swimsuit could not have been pretty. Yes, I forgot my H20! For shame and I am a Floridian! Not only were they kind enough to not be upset with my lack of proper attire, I rehydrated and ate a delicious chicken salad sub to continue on my beach faring way. Thanks ladies! Delicious food served by caring, kind, friendly people.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank JulieBee813
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“Great subs, but limited”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Not much on menu. Choice of few subs, hot or cold. Few cakes and cookies, or dog biscuits! Only couple of tables. Closed by three each day. They were great subs though

Visited June 2014
1 Thank B8747501
Ohio
“Excellent Breakfast”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We had a great breakfast here on our last morning. Too bad we didn't try it earlier in the week. The grilled chocolate chip muffin was heavenly! Love this place.

Visited July 2014
Hurricane, West Virginia
“Great cheesesteak!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

First visit for us at Rudy's! Cute little lunch spot with friendly staff. The cheese steak sub was delicious and I loved the pepper relish. Will try breakfast and some of the pastries on our next visit to the island.

• Visited June 2014