“The best little donut shop”

The Donut Experiment
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Anna Maria
Price range: US$1 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Welcome to The Donut Experiment, where every donut is your creation! We start with a delicious, fresh-made cake donut and then you pick from our huge selection of icings and toppings. Yours can be as simple as plain or glazed or as crazy as key lime, maple bacon or Sriracha. Stop by today and begin your own experiment. We also serve premium, local roasted coffee and espresso drinks.
Corbeil, Canada
“The best little donut shop”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We love going here. Haven't had a bad donut yet. Service is fantastic and the iced coffee is yum. A busy place but they are so fast and efficient. I even bought a t-shirt

• Visited July 2014

Anna Maria Island, Florida
“Good donuts”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I just joined trip advisor, and I saw this is the number one restaurant in Anna Maria. It is a coffee and donut store, and for that it is the number one restaurant?? A little confusing to me as it is not a restaurant. Having said that, the donuts are delicious. I have been here only once, because I like a little more choice...that's just me.

Visited August 2014
Madison, WI
“Worthwhile stop”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed my maple bacon donut. Would be a nice ice cream shop alternative with kids. Nice space with seating and a coffee shop next door.

Tampa, Florida
“"A taste for everyone in the family!"”
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

A unique concept allows everyone in the family to satisfy their sweet tooth! Starting with a basic cake donut, everyone can choose from a variety of icings and toppings. From maple/bacon to caramel/sea salt to key lime to peanut butter to chocolate/raspberry and more...endless options lets everyone leave happy!

Complete your order form and watch them make your custom box of donuts in front of you.

Don't forget a freshly cup of brewed coffee. Rotating flavors of the day.

A definite "must do" (even more than once) when visiting AMI.

1 Thank heelz
Marion, Iowa
“Great little Donut Shop”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

I love donuts and this place totally lived up to my expectations. They make em fresh right as you order. Many toppings to choose from also. I had the bacon maple donut which was to die for. I mean bacon with most things are delicious. If you ever visit beautiful Anna Maria Island you must stop here. Will be back anytime we are in town.