“Fresh & Delicious!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina
“Fresh & Delicious!”
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Casual island atmosphere. Very clean. The tacos are amazing! Stuffed with your choice of pulled chicken, beef or pork and your choice of fresh veggies! Chips are made to order. Quacomole is delish! 2 of us had lunch for less than $15. Eat on the porch or take it down to the pier & enjoy the beautiful scenery!

Arlington, VA
“Fresh and Delicious Mexican”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Stopped in for a quesadilla and chips. We were very pleased with the quality of food at this quick service restaurant. There are a few seats, but I imagine it gets very crowded during peak times. Service was friendly and the food was delicious.

1 Thank Travelbuff_47
Charleston, WV
“Fresh Goodness to Go”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

The first time I went into Poppo's I was somewhat surprised. This has a nice location and looks from outside like it is a nice traditional sit-down restaurant. What is inside are a few tables and chairs and a bar which is not used because it has boxes stored behind it. What I also found inside Poppo's was delicious organic and local food, wonderfully prepared in large portions! Now I stop by Poppo's at least once every time I am on the island. I love the grass-fed beef or the free-range chicken burritos. Add rice and beans and you have a great meal. Don't forget to get gaucamole, salsa, and fresh chips! Oh yeah, top off your meal with a cold Mexican beer or Mexican Coke.

• Visited January 2014
WINTER PARK
“Perfect place for lunch during a day of shopping.”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We were so pleasantly surprised by Poppo's! I asked them what their specialty is and they made me the best taco I have ever had! Pork, slaw, feta, pico and some sort of green hot sauce. They also made us some fresh chips and guacamole. Keep up the great work!

Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Delicious and fresh”
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

I am on the island now and have eaten here twice. The classic taco is so good and really authentic. We also tried the rice bowl and it was great!

Visited April 2014