Stayed here for 2 nights last August on our return from the Keys to Orlando.The location is fantastic, just a couple of minutes walk from the beach, pier and restaurants. The unit we had was a one bedroom with a small living room/kitchenette but perfectly adequate for our needs.
The bed was comfortable and the unit was nice, clean and airy and being only a few steps from the pool was a bonus.
The only minor complaint was the (free) WiFi was weird, it would not work sometimes in our unit so I had to sit by the pool to get a signal (oh the hardship!!) :)
As stated before the location is nigh on perfect, we had breakfast at a funky little restaurant around the corner and dinner at the Waterfront restaurant a minutes walk away that overlooked the beach and pier.
What I really loved was walking hand in hand with my wife to places instead of driving, I have rarely felt so at peace.
We absolutely loved this place, it was so calming so have booked again for this August - except this time for 3 nights :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sunrise Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Garden Hotel Anna Maria
- Sunrise Garden Resort Anna Maria, Anna Maria Island