We've stayed at Sunrise Garden a number of times over the years. Going to Anna Maria Island is a little like time travel. You leave the strip malls and cross over the causeway and there you are in a little piece of paradise. Although the staff is available and always helpful and friendly, they are not in your face. Privacy is easy to come by. The kitchen, the pool, the extra swim towels, the laundry facilities, the wifi, the BBQ, the walk to beach both east and west..."What's not to love?" is right! Oh!! And if there is no vacancy, go to their other place farther south on the island, Palm Villas. It is every bit as lovely and gives you a different view of the island. We'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Sunrise Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Garden Hotel Anna Maria
- Sunrise Garden Resort Anna Maria, Anna Maria Island