We recently stayed at Anna Maria Beach Cottages and loved our stay. The island is very quite and at times, it seemed like we were the only people at the beach. Our cottage was lovely and was very clean and the decorations were so cute! Our cottage looked as perfect as the photos that are posted on the website! The pool area was lovely and there was comfortable seating on the pool deck. There is also a laundry facility on the property.
Beach chairs and umbrellas were provided along with access to bicycles. We rode the bikes around the island and found two piers and several shops near by. There was also a great restaurant within walking distance.
The cottages are not directly on the beach but they are a few steps from the beach access area. The neighborhood surrounding the cottages was beautiful and seems to be a very clean and safe area.
I cannot wait until we visit Anna Maria Island again and we will defiantly stay at the cottages again when we return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quaint Old-Florida style cottages ranging from studio to three bedrooms. Perfect for family reunions, wedding parties or a quiet getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Anna Maria Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anna Maria Beach Cottages Hotel Anna Maria
- Anna Maria Beach Cottages Anna Maria Island