“Awesome food and service”
Review of Harry's Grill

Harry's Grill
Ranked #10 of 23 Restaurants in Anna Maria
Price range: US$6 - US$16
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Casual & affordable family friendly atmosphere with a pet friendly patio. Breakfast from November thru July, lunch and dinner all year round. We have the BEST burger on the Island as rated by our customers. A great variety of wines and local breweries on tap as well as our 30 different ice cold craft beer fridge considered by some a brew snobs help yourself heaven! Our pet friendly patio is great for our friends who wish to dine with their entire family.
Buford, Georgia
“Awesome food and service”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Ate at Harry's twice last week while at AMI on vacation.

The burgers were awesome. Highly recommended. The burgers are big so bring an appetite. Beer was cold and service was awesome.

Visited July 2014

Kansas City, Kansas
“Great food and Very Clean!!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My family and I visited the island from Kansas City. Harry's caught our eye everytime we passed it. We finally decided to give it a try after a long day at the beach, and we were all pleasantly surpised. In fact, we liked the food so much that we went back one last time on our last day on the island. The inside has a beach-grill feel to it and is very charming. We were greated by a friendly member of the staff as soon as we walked in the door. We sat down at a table that was so clean we could eat off of it (nice touch when sand is falling out of every crevice of your clothing). I ordered the burger, and it was hands down the best burger I have ever had. I have since tried to recreate this masterpiece several times, and I can't even come close!! My son and daughter order the spicy shrimp po'boys, and my wife ordered the grilled chicken sandwich. We all shared with each other to see how much of the menu we liked, and every single dish was utterly amazing. On our second trip, we all had the same orders with the exception of a unaminous vote on the nachos as an appetizer. They were double layered nachos, and they were great. I read other postings saying the nachos weren't that great and the chili tasted like spaghetti sauce with hamburger in it.....to that I would just simply say, you can't please everyone ALL the time. My family found the nachos delightful, the establishment to be cleanly, the staff to be super attentive, and the prices to be just about right. We have since returned home and have sworn an oath that next year we will absolutely be returning to Harry's Grill!!!!!

Newry, Ireland
“Very disappointing”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

During our recent stay in Anna Maria and following the great reviews this place got we ordered food to go one evening. I ordered Mahi Mahi with fries and my husband ordered Po Boys fried shrimp and fries and we also ordered four children's meals. All this food was totally ruined by the excessive amount of salt used. My husbands meal was inedible and I ate the fish but the fries were ruined. As we were babysitting that night we were unable to return the food.

Judging from the great reviews posted I can only imagine someone had an accident with the salt when preparing our food or the people who frequent this place must love salt!! Needless to say we did not return!

2 Thank maramba
North Port, Florida
“Great waiter and food, somewhat pricey for what we got!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

The service was wonderful! We came at lunchtime on a Friday. It wasn't overly busy. Us, another table, party of 8 and two guys at the bar. The bartender was the only one waiting tables and he didn't miss a beat. Very attentive, gave refills and checked back often. Also very friendly and talkative. Inside is nice, average island fare. I counted 5 tables and bar seating inside, there's much more seating outside. Table was dirty however, had crumbs of food on it. Inside the menu tray were dead bugs. Mustard and ketchup were very nasty to touch. Could use some cleaning. My husband and I didn't want a big meal, something smaller. He got the nachos app and I got the basket of fries. The nachos were ok priced but $5 for the normal size portion of frozen fries? I think maybe $3 would be the right price for portion. We just ate out the other day at a more pricey place and fries were only $1.50. With tax and tip it came to $18. Which to me is high for what we got, nachos and fries. The food was good though. Fries came out hot and fresh. Hubby's nachos were a decent portion. Only thing he didn't like was the taste of the 'chili' tasted like spaghetti sauce with hamburger. It was ok for awhile but got tired of it and didn't want more. Most likely will not be back.

1 Thank icemodeled
Atlanta
“Great staff, great food, what more do you need?”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

My family and I were visiting from out of town, and were looking for a good place to have dinner that would have some local flavor and be kid friendly as well. We saw the fantastic reviews for Harry's Grill here on Trip Advisor and decided to give it a try. We are sooooo glad we did. First of all, the wings. The wings - were GREAT. Sweet and spicy and very large. And I'm from Buffalo, so I know a thing or two about wings! The burger was top-notch also. But perhaps the thing that stood out the most was how accommodating the staff was. Sam was our server, and even though he was stretched a bit thin due to the many people dining there, he went out of his way to make sure our finicky kids had exactly what they wanted. And that truly added to the experience.

We will definitely be making Harry's Grill a regular stop on our annual trip to Ana Maria Island. Heck, I may go back tomorrow...

1 Thank LarryCuse