“quirky little place”

Ranked #11 of 24 Restaurants in Anna Maria
Price range: US$6 - US$16
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Casual & affordable family friendly atmosphere with a pet friendly patio. Breakfast Sunday during Hallelujah Brunch. Lunch and dinner all year round. We have the BEST burger on the Island as rated by our customers. A great variety of wines and 12 craft breweries on tap as well as our 30 different ice cold craft beer fridge considered by some a brew snobs help yourself heaven! Our pet friendly patio is great for our friends who wish to dine with their entire family.
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I slipped into Harry's for a late lunch upon arriving on island. Yummy chili cheese fries, great beer on draft, sweet tea so sweet it will rot your teeth. Just like she likes it!
Super shrimp po-boy with creole sauce. Great pulled pork. Will come again. Great service.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Back in port and out for a bicycle ride. Was getting very thirsty and needed a cold beverage. Stopped by at what used to be Feeling Swell. Sat the bar and was met by very friendly and helpful barman James. Talked some of the change in owners and about the new menu. He told us of this glorious burger served there. I asked if he knew of Skinny's and of course he did. He made a bold statement that Harry's burgers would leave Skinny's in its wake. That kind of statement needed to be verified.
I think there is a song that's lyrics are something like "when I'm in port I get what I need....that American creation... a big warm bun and a huge hunk of meat..." Yep and it's got all the fixings along with it including the cold draft beer.
As I go to work on this creation, visions of Jimmy Macs came floating back to me.
This place will be hard to pass with an appetite for that burger in paradise. Definitely worth stopping by.

1  Thank Capt E
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I had the shrimp po boy, which was very good. I think about 4 large shrimp.
I liked the having the choice of a salad, rather than fries.
The waiter was great! Super friendly and accommodating.
He even suggested sauce on the side, due to spiciness. (it was!)
I would go back again!

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Reviewed Harry's before but wanted to update that review. Went on 4th July when the place was packed. Good service shows when customers are on your case and in your face...Corey was excellent and the service great, despite a very difficult party of "very happy" people at the next table. Fast service with a smile, easy relaxed but attentive staff and an easy vibe to a great little burger/beach type restaurant.....that delivers exactly what it should. No Michelen stars but its not that sort of place. A do not miss place on AMI. Thanks guys.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Ate at Harry's twice last week while at AMI on vacation.

The burgers were awesome. Highly recommended. The burgers are big so bring an appetite. Beer was cold and service was awesome.