“Best waffle cones ever!”

Apalachicola Chocalate Company
Ranked #1 of 10 Shopping in Apalachicola
slidell, la
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Best waffle cones ever!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Their fresh made waffles cones are very light and delicate with just a hint of cinnamon. We got the white chocolate chip coconut gelato in waffle cones and were in heaven. Went there every night we were in town and I could really go for some right now. I did get a few different pieces of chocolate as well and it was very good but that gelato was as good as what I had in Italy and the waffle cones were better than Italy! Coffee was good too.

Visited July 2014
4 Thank Labrandy

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We have been eating gelato here for the last 5 years.
We had the raspberry, amaretto, and carmel gelato. It was excellent.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Mrnstarr
Dallas, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Il gelato è così delizioso!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

After a delicious lunch at Tamara's, and some more shopping, we decided to take a break and grab a quick bite of chocolate. Little did we know the gastronomic delight that awaited us just inside the door - delicious handcrafted gelato with homemade waffle cones. At least 15 flavors to choose from, ranging from the traditional Straciatella to the Americanized sugar cookie dough and cream, we tried several samples - all delicious! Eventually, my husband went with the sugar cookie dough and cream, & I chose my personal favorite, Amaretto. Best gelato I've had since wandering the streets of Italy, & a friendly shop owner too. I can't stop thinking about the gelato!

1 Thank Flomostayc
Douglasville, Georgia
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Treated ourselves to a chocolate treat”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

After visiting the downtown Apalachicola area, we decided to visit the Chocolate company. Hubby and I each selected 2 pieces of chocolate. We got Milk chocolate covered coconut with almond (like an almond joy), dark chocolate turtle, dark chocolate honey crunch & milk chocolate mint. Each piece seemed better than the other - delicious! Very rich chocolate - definitely great treats!
The owner waited on us and he was very kind and patient as we made our selections :)

Visited June 2014
2 Thank DCGAPeach23
Illinois
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Yum!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The girl behind the gelato counter was so nice and so friendly! She gave us samples. My son settled for the mango flavor. I tried the caramel and it was delicious! There were lots of candies and bakery items in there to choose from. We only tried the gelato so I can't comment on the chocolate or bakery items but they all looked wonderful!

Visited June 2014