“Went back again !!! :-)”
Review of Stage Left Pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Stage Left Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Downtown Apalachicola, only pizza there. Phone 850-653-1237 or see the website.
Reviewed 6 November 2012

AWESOME PIZZA !!!!! :-) People try this place !! You will LOVE IT :-) Orderd the Meat Lovers Pizza. Man it was great. The crust is so good :-)

There are newer reviews for Stage Left Pizza

Reviewed 2 September 2012

First off. Let me say it has been many years since I have had a pizza this good! Cute little cafe next door to the Dixie Theatre:-) Atmosphere was casual. As to the pizza as a child I used to get pizza's that were greasy. Now any pizza person knows that greasy pizza is from the quality of cheese they use. The geasier the better quality cheese. This PIZZA ROCKED!!! It was like I hads been transported back in time. Let me say this once AWESOME PIZZA,great flavor and the crust was delicious:-)

1  Thank Icantdrive55
Reviewed 19 July 2012

The breadsticks were way too doughy! The pizza had no flavor and so greasy the paper underneath stuck to the pizza and could not be enjoyed. The sliders are good but so small, 2 bites and done! The salad was the best part of our meal!

Reviewed 16 July 2012

My friend and I had lunch here shortly after opening day. We really enjoyed the food. We both ordered a special(an extra large piece of pizza and salad for $5.99). I opted to pay a bit more for a different salad. The pizza was very tasty and the salad was great! I look foward to trying some other items.

Reviewed 8 July 2012

We had shopped til we dropped..thankfully right in front of this cute new pizza place. The salad and pizza were fresh and delish! Will definitely return on our next shopping trip to Apalach.