“Great food, friendly service”

Hole In The Wall Seafood
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Apalachicola
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 25 June 2014

After a bad experience at Boss Oysters, we walked up the street to Hole in the Wall. Great service, cold beer, great oysters, nuff said!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Our first 2 visits in 2013 were wonderful could not wait to visit again in May of this year. In our party there were 4 adults and one child. We all ordered grouper sandwiches. The piece of fish was lost in the bun. Pathetically small. We go to St. George twice a year. Will probably not visit there again.

1  Thank 467,881
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Met friends for lunch. Oysters good, gumbo good, shrimp perfect. Nice small relaxing place. Great staff, we were welcomed like friends immediately.

1  Thank Ronda345
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We enjoyed this place. I got seafood casserole which was very tasty. It had obvious pieces of shrimp, crab, and fish and was just good. It is different, though, so some may not like it. It's similar in texture to a stuffed crab filling. My daughter got fried grouper sandwich that she liked very much. The piece of fish was a little small, but it was plenty. My grandmother's fish was fried perfectly with a light crispy breading. My husband got raw oysters which we were pleased to find out they were local.
It's super small and we sat outside as there is a step and didn't accommodate our wheelchair, but that was okay, we were not neglected at all. They were very attentive and nice.

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for a late lunch and it was awesome. I had two dozen raw oysters (best I ever had) my wife had the seafood casserole she said it was so good I had to have a bite and she was right. My daughter had the grouper sandwich with fries (she loved it) and my grandmother (the hardest to please) had the grouper basket and said she liked everything on her plate (unheard of) we will be going back.

1  Thank Brandon B