“Great service and food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Owl Cafe
Ranked #1 of 37 Restaurants in Apalachicola
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, View, Romantic, Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hallettsville, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

Accommodating to our dog and the food was excellent.. The waiters are charming and professional.. Will go again

Tucson, Arizona
“The only good restaurant in this area, believe me”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

Never been to a part of the US where everything is fried until I got to this part of Florida. You have to pay more to have your fish grilled. Unbelievable. Anyways...I was thrilled to have discovered this gem of a restaurant in Apalachicola, outstanding food, nothing complicated, and terrific service. Fresh ingredients beautifully prepared. I recommend this lovely respite to all who visit this odd little town.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Debra Z
Morton Grove, Illinois
“Great lunch!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

We were passing through, and decided to give this place a try. I give it high marks in food, atmosphere and service. I had the Chicken Salad Club Croissant and it was excellent. We also had their Shrimp and Crabmeat Salad sandwich which was wonderful. The bread that they serve just on the table was very good. I highly recommend stopping in for a meal.

Alpharetta, Georgia
“On our list every visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Owl Cafe is a really good restaurant. We like the room with the antique bar the best... nice ambience. I had crab cakes -- wonderful, and my husband had grilled grouper, which is not on the menu, but they did it for him special. He said it was excellent. Salads and sides were equally as good. Service was also excellent. Our server was in training and she did a great job. Owl Cafe is consistently good.

1 Thank Patricia I
Saint Louis, Missouri
“We Had a Fine Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

It's hard to find a bad meal in Apilachicola, and this was as good as we found. If you can handle the stairs, it's well worth the effort. The atmosphere is a cut above the ( very good ) places overlooking the water, but the food makes up for the lack of scenery.

Visited April 2014