“Great coffee!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great coffee!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

And WiFi, which is what brought me to this coffee shop that I might have otherwise missed. Unfortunately, I did not sample any of the food, only to come home and read a great review in Garden & Gun magazine. Don't make the same mistake I did.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Susan I

Lawrence, Kansas
“Staff frightened us away”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My boyfriend and I searched for this as our GPS led us the wrong way. Upon finding it we went inside to find there are only 4 menu items each day. We were still okay with it as we wanted a quick lunch. Well there were two people in front of us being helped and 4 people came in behind us. The woman working turned around from the coffee she was making and freaked. out. She started yelling to us asking if we "were ALL going to want food and to eat there". Taken a bit aback for being yelled at we answered yes that we were planning to eat. She then exasperatedly called someone and told them she was sorry but they had to come help as a lot of people just walked in wanting food. We felt very unwelcome and like we were bothering them with our business. We read the reviews that this was the case - thought we would be fine going in and expecting their attitude but it is much more abrasive than these reviews can say. I wouldn't recommend going here.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank klaw1721
Chur, Switzerland
“Beautiful little place”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Beautiful little place down at the waterfront. Delicious food and super friendly staff. Nice to sit outside and enjoy a pink lemonade.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank kanne7
Warner Robins
“Not necessarily your usual fare, but a fun place!”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I had picked this place out to try, but had to wait a day because I didn't realize they weren't open for supper. But I was glad I made a 2nd attempt!

I wasn't sure what the flavor profile of Venezuelan cuisine was, but was interested in something different. Besides, I knew they had a variety of coffees, and that's never a bad thing!

We had the ham croissant, the El Cubano sandwich, and 2 arepas - BBQ Chicken with avocado, and the veggies one. The 2 sandwiches came with slaw, but the folks eating the arepas ate most of the slaw. It was very flavorful - with both savory notes (soy and vinegar) and sweet (pineapples and carrots). The mojo on the El Cubano sandwich was much lighter than I usually expect from mojo - not as smoky or intense, but it balanced with the pork loin really nicely.

You can watch the corn cakes being made to order for the arepas - no question of freshness here! The BBQ Chicken was really good - a lighter BBQ sauce which worked well with the shredded chicken, and there were some other veggies on it, along with a generous portion of avocado. The veggie arepa was mostly the vegetables (eggplant, tomato, asparagus) - but also flavorful.

We actually didn't decide to have a dessert, but there was a wide variety to be had - at least 3 kinds of cake, and several different flavors of scones.

I'd definitely want to try another flavor of the arepas - it's a nice change of pace! The service was also good - friendly, and just attentive enough!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Dana S
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great place for coffee and scones”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We stayed on St. George Island, but drove here every day for the coffee and scones. Best scones ever!

• Visited April 2014