“Great burgers, great fish sandwich”

Apalachicola Seafood Grill & Steakhouse
Ranked #11 of 38 Restaurants in Apalachicola
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Dodgeville, Wisconsin
“Great burgers, great fish sandwich”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Despite a crowded and busy dining room, the staff quickly found a place for our party of six. The food was good, the wide variety of beers - pick your own from the cooler - were cool and tasty. Even the two young girls in the family ate more than normal. Good service from the charismatic wait staff as well.

Visited June 2014

Kansas City, Kansas
“Great place for lunch in Apalachicola”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We had a great meal! The crab cakes and "world's best fish sandwich" were both excellent. The hush-puppies were the best in the area that we've found. If you are looking for a unique dessert, try the Florida Sunshine Cake. It tastes like a dreamcicle; it's worth going back to just for this cake. The staff was friendly and the service was timely. The only negative was the bathroom which was very cramped and hot, Overall, we had a great meal and would come back again.

• Visited June 2014
Duluth, Georgia
“Good lunch”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

I've been here many times before but it appears to be under new ownership. Still very good food but the prices have gone way up. Service was excellent. I had blackened oysters, wife had fried shrimp and my son had the grilled cheese. We've been coming here for 10 years and will definitely come back when we are in the area.

• Visited June 2014
Tallahassee, Florida
“Good Food”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Stopped by this restaurant for lunch while spending the day in Apalachicola recently. Ordered the fried fish basket with fries. Food was excellent. The place was really crowded, so our server was super busy, but despite that, the service was great. She was very attentive, offering plenty of refills on the ice tea. Decently priced too.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank rb913
Havana, United States
“Fantastic Salads”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My wife and I ate lunch recently at the Grill making this our second visit. When we came in we were quickly seated but we both needed to visit the restrooms first- upon getting back to our table the waitress appeared but we were not ready to place our order as we had just sat down. Big Mistake! Our waitress did not reappear for 10 minutes although the place was not packed- in fact a couple of waitresses were preparing dinnerware at the counter. Although it is at the Florida coast I was surprised to see that "sustainable" Alaskan Haddock was offered along with just a few other options.I decided to save $6.00 by ordering the Haddock instead of local Florida Grouper grilled with a Greek Salad and my wife got the Crab Cakes.I really enjoyed sampling my wife's Crab Cakes so I ordered some for myself to eat along with my meal. They were very good. The grilled Alaskan Haddock was moist, tender, flavorful and I enjoyed it- even though it was not local. The Greek Salad was huge- not completely traditional but very good (I would have preferred kalamata olives)-the scoop of potato salad in it was very tasty. We very well may return-I have been advised to try the Fried Oysters...so we have another excuse to revisit Apalachicola.

• Visited May 2014