We stayed here last minute for one night when power went out on St George Island. Joan was very helpful in setting us up in a queen suite (room 304). Two bedrooms. Queen in one and bunk beds in other. Hard wood floors throughout. Roomy sitting area. Screened in balcony overlooking Apalachicola River. Functional kitchenette though we didn't use it. Levi set my son up with a fishing pole, and he and his sister caught several sail catfish off the marina slip right below our room. Swimming pool a nice break from the heat. Service at the front desk was universally superb. Highly recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thirty NEW upscale condominiums with all the services of a hotel! The minute you step onto the grounds, you'll lose track of everything but the beautiful natural wetlands and the lazy Apalachicola River. If you enjoy solitude, you'll enjoy this. One and two bedroom, two bath condos feature a living-dining area with fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, washer-dryer, flat screen cable TVs, high speed internet, private screened veranda overlooking the river, outdoor pool and daily maid service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Water Street Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Water Street Hotel And Marina
- Water Street Hotel Marina
- Water Street Apalachicola