We were extremely pleased with the Water Street Hotel & Marina. The accommodations were beautiful and so well-appointed. The bed was extremely comfortable and the furnishings were well-thought out. We enjoyed the enclosed veranda overlooking the marsh - such a peaceful environment. We enjoyed having a full kitchen so that we could enjoy the local seafood in the privacy of our own condo. We found the owners to be so friendly and helpful - giving great advice about the area. As we spent time in town, we heard such kind words about the owners, too. We'll definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thirty NEW upscale condominiums with all the services of a hotel! The minute you step onto the grounds, you'll lose track of everything but the beautiful natural wetlands and the lazy Apalachicola River. If you enjoy solitude, you'll enjoy this. One and two bedroom, two bath condos feature a living-dining area with fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, washer-dryer, flat screen cable TVs, high speed internet, private screened veranda overlooking the river, outdoor pool and daily maid service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Water Street Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Water Street Hotel And Marina
- Water Street Hotel Marina
- Water Street Apalachicola