We made last minute plans to visit The Florida Panhandle after Christmas. My husband always raved about Apalachicola oysters, so we decided to stay there and explore the area. We were lucky enough to find this hotel (actually more like condos) online. It was Clean, Comfortable and Convenient. Nice, private screened porch overlooking the river... Perfect spot to enjoy our morning coffee. An easy walk to shops and restaurants. Friendly, helpful staff (Nedra is their "secret weapon"!) Stop in the lobby for a complimentary glass of wine. It was so nice to have this roomy place to retire at the end of each day of adventures along the beautiful beaches and parks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thirty NEW upscale condominiums with all the services of a hotel! The minute you step onto the grounds, you'll lose track of everything but the beautiful natural wetlands and the lazy Apalachicola River. If you enjoy solitude, you'll enjoy this. One and two bedroom, two bath condos feature a living-dining area with fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, washer-dryer, flat screen cable TVs, high speed internet, private screened veranda overlooking the river, outdoor pool and daily maid service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Water Street Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Water Street Hotel And Marina
- Water Street Hotel Marina
- Water Street Apalachicola