Best parts (all best): All suites have 2 bedrooms, all have balconies overlooking the river (perfect for a cocktail at sunset) and all are well appointed/furnished. Pool isn't enclosed, and mosquitoes love the marsh next to it, but it's nice in mid-day.
The hotel's staff (Nedra) couldn't be sweeter! What a warm welcome and helpful info about Apalach. They'll do shopping for you, too - so your kitchen will be stocked with whatever you choose. There's very little noise in Apalach at any given hour, but it's still as quiet as can be here - a peaceful place to recharge. Beds are comfortable, there's wifi if you must, in each room. Docks are nice - on quiet spot in river that leads to Scipio Creek...awaken to gulls overhead and sunrise in your portholes. Elevator, some covered parking and a bike ride or stroll to the cute downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thirty NEW upscale condominiums with all the services of a hotel! The minute you step onto the grounds, you'll lose track of everything but the beautiful natural wetlands and the lazy Apalachicola River. If you enjoy solitude, you'll enjoy this. One and two bedroom, two bath condos feature a living-dining area with fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, washer-dryer, flat screen cable TVs, high speed internet, private screened veranda overlooking the river, outdoor pool and daily maid service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Water Street Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Water Street Hotel And Marina
- Water Street Hotel Marina
- Water Street Apalachicola