If you are a boating person this little hotel in Apalachicola is perfect place to dock and spend the night. Walking distance to restaurants, oyster bars, stores. Views of the river and St George are beautiful. The rooms are very spacious with full kitchens and balconies. There is a pool onsite, plenty of parking and we were able to bring our dogs!! We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thirty NEW upscale condominiums with all the services of a hotel! The minute you step onto the grounds, you'll lose track of everything but the beautiful natural wetlands and the lazy Apalachicola River. If you enjoy solitude, you'll enjoy this. One and two bedroom, two bath condos feature a living-dining area with fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, washer-dryer, flat screen cable TVs, high speed internet, private screened veranda overlooking the river, outdoor pool and daily maid service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Water Street Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Water Street Hotel And Marina
- Water Street Hotel Marina
- Water Street Apalachicola